Noun(1) a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it(2) a soaking and washing in a bathtub(3) an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons(4) a town in southwestern England on the River Avon; famous for its hot springs and Roman remains
(1) I have to bath my children twice a day, give them antibiotics and put ointment on the wounds.(2) She put the stopper in the bath and began to fill it with lukewarm water.(3) I would come home from school, feed her, bath her and put her to bed before doing my homework.(4) There was a time when all you needed for a fully satisfying bath were water, soap, bath-mat and towel, and maybe a chunk of pumicestone for getting off the real dirt.(5) He was given a scented bath before sunrise to wash the filth from his body.(6) That parents-to-be should have some awareness of not just how to change a nappy and bath the baby but that talking to the child and interacting with them is just as important.(7) the bedrooms have their own bath and shower(8) Your child should stay no more than 15 minutes in the bath or shower, and keep the water temperature lukewarm.(9) she took a long, hot bath(10) Six to eight drops of Eucalyptus oil in the bath cools the body in summer and protects in winter.(11) he lay in the bath(12) people are spending more money on their kitchen and bath(13) Great care should be practiced to prevent the potential hazard of accumulating liquid oxygen in the liquid nitrogen bath .(14) So I dry him off as best I can and then have to bath him when he gets home.(15) Use bath and kitchen fans sparingly when the air conditioner is operating to avoid pulling warm, moist air into your home.(16) I did notice a few soapy bubbles in the bath but figured a quick rinse with the shower head would be sufficient.
(1) take a bath :: al benyen
(2) bubble bath :: beny jarèt
(3) bath mat :: kabann beny
(4) bath towel :: sèvyèt beny
(5) have a bath :: gen yon beny
(6) bath time :: tan beny
(7) to take a bath :: pran yon beny
(8) water bath :: beny dlo
(9) bath foam :: kim beny
(10) bath tub :: beny basen
1. bathtub ::
2. wash ::
3. bathroom ::
4. bathe ::
bath, bathetic, baths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The night you disappeared,
you came in when I was
taking a BATH
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
and went to Bed,
Bath & Beyond.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Ten gallons? What, you plan
on taking a BATH in it?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
I'm gonna take a BATH,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Look, why don't you go in
and take a long BATH?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Haitian Dictionary: bath
Meaning and definitions of bath, translation in Haitian language for bath with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bath in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bath"
What bath means in Haitian, bath meaning in Haitian, bath definition, examples and pronunciation of bath in Haitian language.