Conjunction(1) for the reason that; since.
(1) I wonder if it's because we're so smart?(2) So far the council has sold us down the river each time because it is strapped for cash.(3) we did it because we felt it our duty(4) They are often put off going to toddler groups because it is mainly mums who go to them.(5) We as adults do not lash out at one another just because we don't do as each other wants.(6) The thieves ordered him to open the safe, but because it was on a time lock he could not.(7) We are not going to take them down because if we take them down we will be letting our kids down.(8) Have you been unable to put a book down because you just have to know what happens next?(9) We must have looked cold because one of her minders came out and asked us in for a cup of tea and a bit of cake.(10) The reason the party is in this mess is because it has not been honest with the voters.(11) Everyone is throwing their hat in the ring because this is the last chance to do a deal.(12) He said the car was a lifeline because he was disabled and his wife was the main driver.(13) We were at a loss because if we had known how to obtain a disc, we would have done so.(14) Up until then it had been very hard on some levels because my family moved around a lot.(15) Old Town is liked because it shows how Swindon used to be and we wanted to fit in with that.(16) because of the bad weather
(1) because of you :: paske nan ou
(2) because of :: paske
(3) just because :: jis paske
(4) because of this :: Se poutèt sa
(5) because of that :: paske yo te ke
(6) all because of you :: tout paske nan nou
(7) this is because :: sa a se paske
(8) because of me :: poutèt mwen
(9) because of him :: paske nan l '
(10) only because :: sèlman paske
1. since ::
2. as ::
4. inasmuch as ::
5. owing to the fact that ::
en nan lefèt ke
7. on account of ::
8. cuz ::
9. for ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because this changes everything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Because I wasn't really gonna go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
You did it BECAUSE it felt good.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Because you don't want her
to go to Comic-Con!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
or BECAUSE of people like me.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Haitian Dictionary: because
Meaning and definitions of because, translation in Haitian language for because with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of because in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "because"
What because means in Haitian, because meaning
in Haitian, because definition, examples and pronunciation
of because in Haitian language.