Verb(1) enter or assume a certain state or condition(2) undergo a change or development(3) come into existence(4) enhance the appearance of
(1) I was depressed by the thought of the kind of doctors our students might become .(2) it should become much easier to do it(3) she wanted to become a doctor(4) it didn't take long for the sound to become tiring(5) It was a time when the sorts of changes we had seen coming as a result of the collapse of communism were beginning to become really apparent.(6) minor celebrity status did not become Potter(7) people have become concerned about the food we eat(8) After several listens, however, a rare aesthetic begins to become clear.(9) what would become of her now?(10) How do you expect me to grow and develop and become cultured if you insult me all the time?(11) When exams are over, and summer begins, we become more active and trim down a bit.(12) Grace, who wants to become a doctor, has been told her results were the best in the school.(13) I have canoed, fished, sailed and more recently I have become qualified in powerboats.(14) protests have become more frequent(15) Perhaps it is appropriate that a Shell executive should become Scotland's tourist chief.(16) They tasted good but would have tasted even better if the sabayon had not begun to split and become cold by the time it reached the table.
(1) to become :: yo vin
(2) has become :: te vin devni
(3) become a member :: vin yon manm
(4) become famous :: vin pi popilè
(5) become aware :: vin okouran
(6) become extinct :: vin disparèt
(7) become rich :: vin rich
(8) become friends :: vin zanmi
(9) become acquainted :: vin konnen
(10) become ill :: vin malad
1. grow ::
2. turn into ::
4. suit ::
5. befit ::
6. get ::
7. turn ::
become, becomes, becoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
did you think would BECOME
your perfect companion?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
If Sheldon's testosterone dipped,
he'd BECOME a butterfly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
we’ll stop being Robin Hoods
and we’ll simply BECOME sons of a bitch.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
...does the human BECOME a vampire
or a zombie?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
long enough to BECOME a nuisance.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Haitian Dictionary: become
Meaning and definitions of become, translation in Haitian language for become with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of become in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "become"
What become means in Haitian, become meaning
in Haitian, become definition, examples and pronunciation
of become in Haitian language.