Noun(1) a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep(2) a plot of ground in which plants are growing(3) a depression forming the ground under a body of water(4) (geology, especially sedimentary rock(5) a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit(6) single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance(7) the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.(8) a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
Verb(1) furnish with a bed(2) place (plants(3) put to bed(4) have sexual intercourse with(5) prepare for sleep
(1) you can bed down in the shed(2) a dog knocked the girl into a bed of ants(3) I was going to go back to bed this morning but I didn't feel tired.(4) If it takes longer than 20 or 30 minutes to get to sleep, do not lie in bed becoming anxious about sleeping.(5) When they had gone through the first container, a second was delivered on the bed of a huge truck.(6) This wine is ideal with slices of cool turkey, dusted with a little sea salt and draped over a crisp lettuce bed on rye bread.(7) I pushed past him into the small room and set the child down on the circular bed of animal furs as gently as possible.(8) Many of these fires happen when someone falls asleep in bed or on upholstered furniture such as a sofa while smoking.(9) Tedd got in the bed of the truck and was looking over the cab as we pulled up to the deer.(10) Next to them on the street a woman sells fruit from her pickup truck, and the bed overflows with pomelos and papayas.(11) Serve hot on a bed of onion, tomato and cucumber rings and plenty of tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice.(12) I turned sideways, leaning against the side of the truck bed , and held my arms out to her.(13) he should bed a woman of his own age and leave this girl alone(14) Each night before bed Eusebio tackles a ritual, signing a pile of photographs to hand out to his adoring public the following day.(15) Granulomas are often seen just beneath the ulcer bed , mainly in the submucosal layer.(16) Not wanting to go back to sleep, she slipped out of bed , and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.
(1) go to bed :: ale nan kabann
(2) make the bed :: ranje kabann nan
(3) double bed :: kabann doub
(4) in bed :: nan kabann
(5) to go to bed :: pou yo ale nan kabann
(6) bed and breakfast :: kabann ak manje maten
(7) stay in bed :: rete nan kabann
(8) bunk bed :: bunk kabann
(9) twin bed :: jimo kabann
(10) go to bed late :: ale nan kabann an reta
1. cot ::
2. patch ::
3. base ::
4. bottom ::
5. seam ::
6. layer ::
7. lie with ::
8. hit the sack ::
frape sak la
1. consciousness ::
2. wake ::
bed, beds, subbed
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To BED! To BED! To BED!
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
In my own BED, at the age of 80
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
He told me he woke with fear in the morning
and went to BED with fear in the night.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Your BED must be lonely.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Penny's taking you to the DMV.
I'm going to BED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Haitian Dictionary: bed
Meaning and definitions of bed, translation in Haitian language for bed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bed in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "bed"
What bed means in Haitian, bed meaning
in Haitian, bed definition, examples and pronunciation
of bed in Haitian language.