o delao dela
pi lwen pase
- pi lwen pase
Adverb(1) farther along in space or time or degree(2) on the farther side from the observer(3) in addition
(1) the landscape has changed beyond recognition(2) There's not much I can do as an individual beyond limiting my use of the car to essential journeys and avoiding energy waste in the home.(3) Glass shatters and the metal gate, twisted beyond recognition, is thrown against the now shrapnel-pocked wall of the house.(4) But, I feel that in mainstream media, beyond a certain level, you stop learning.(5) she's well beyond the shores of her native country(6) Through his teens and beyond he was an athlete and travelled the world competing and training on the circuit.(7) As us female baby-boomers trail into middle age and beyond , there will be a lot more discussion about menopause.(8) No additional candles above and beyond what can fit into the proper shrine candleholder should be lit(9) beyond the scope of this investigation(10) it's beyond belief that he'd say that(11) It will be full steam ahead with an exciting new programme of events and outings lined up for the Autumn and beyond .(12) There was a low, long building on the far side of the lot and beyond it a high stone wall.(13) The highborn captive was sitting against the far wall, drifting, eyes watching the beyond .(14) How often I watched the birds in our courtyard leaving the trees and flying beyond the walls of our house with no fear.(15) Why anybody would want to hurt her was beyond him, though mental sickness instantly popped into his head.(16) records beyond the civil war
(1) go beyond :: ale pi lwen pase
(2) beyond belief :: pi lwen pase kwayans
(3) above and beyond :: pi wo a ak pi lwen pase
(4) far beyond :: byen lwen dèyè
(5) beyond that :: pi lwen pase sa
(6) beyond doubt :: pi lwen pase dout
(7) beyond words :: pi lwen pase mo
(8) beyond measure :: pi lwen pase mezi
(9) beyond repair :: pi lwen pase reparasyon
(10) look beyond :: gade pi lwen pase
1. further away ::
pi lwen lwen
2. further off ::
3. on the far side of ::
sou bò ki pi lwen nan
4. on the other side of ::
sou lòt bò a nan
5. further away than ::
pi lwen lwen pase
6. behind ::
7. past ::
8. after ::
9. over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's BEYOND our control.
I sound like an idiot.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
The place the hosts call
the Valley Beyond.
We have to get there.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
"The Valley Beyond."
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
not all of us deserve
to make it to the Valley Beyond.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
...but that behavior is BEYOND the pale
and cannot be tolerated.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
English to Haitian Dictionary: beyond
Meaning and definitions of beyond, translation in Haitian language for beyond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beyond in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beyond"
What beyond means in Haitian, beyond meaning in Haitian, beyond definition, examples and pronunciation of beyond in Haitian language.