Noun(1) message that is transmitted by radio or television(2) a radio or television show
Verb(1) broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television(2) sow over a wide area, especially by hand(3) cause to become widely known
(1) Apply the carbon in a band under the plants, rather than broadcast , so that only one-quarter to one-third of the 900 pounds is needed.(2) That's what KPIG has been doing since it became the first commercial radio station ever to broadcast on the Web.(3) With broadcast television, the relevant journalistic question is one of survival.(4) The military ceremony that followed was broadcast live on Spanish television.(5) The Town Report broadcast on Midlands Radio was another great development for Rosenallis last year.(6) don't broadcast it!(7) I just wanted to say I admire your work you're your professionalism that you bring to broadcast journalism.(8) Latin America's largest private university will also broadcast programmes via their internet site.(9) NASA Television will broadcast the event live, one day after the arrival of the Expedition 7 crew aboard the Station.(10) However, the grain is generally sown broadcast , the soil here being poorer, and the cost of labour high.(11) So you broadcast the live episode and then went immediately on to record the second?(12) the station broadcast his speech(13) Pregerminated seeds are broadcast by hand on the puddled soils, and some farms apply chemicals or natural herbs to control snails.(14) Nitrogen and potassium should not be placed in direct contact with the seed, but should be broadcast .(15) The seeds can also be broadcast in wide rows 8-10 inches apart.(16) Mr Allen, 52, was 17 and the second voice ever to broadcast on the station in 1969.
(1) to broadcast :: nan emisyon
(2) live broadcast :: ap viv difizyon
(3) news broadcast :: nouvèl difizyon
(4) broadcast message :: difizyon mesaj
(5) broadcast address :: emisyon adrès
(6) broadcast network :: difizyon rezo
1. program ::
2. transmit ::
3. report ::
4. diffuse ::
broadcast, broadcaster, broadcasters, broadcasting, broadcasts
English to Haitian Dictionary: broadcast
Meaning and definitions of broadcast, translation in Haitian language for broadcast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of broadcast in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "broadcast"
What broadcast means in Haitian, broadcast meaning
in Haitian, broadcast definition, examples and pronunciation
of broadcast in Haitian language.