- biznisbiznisrapò biznis
Noun(1) a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it(2) the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects(3) the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money(4) a rightful concern or responsibility(5) an immediate objective(6) the volume of commercial activity(7) business concerns collectively(8) customers collectively(9) incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
(1) It is also about the Post Office seeking to generate new business for itself.(2) government business(3) Moreover, it deliberately made use of the modern in its stage business .(4) Getting higher volumes of business at lunchtime is another priority.(5) It's none of your business what goes on in the bedrooms of consenting adults.(6) He cannot recall if the Trust was ever engaged in any business or ever lent money.(7) the tea business(8) When I first flew to Manhattan on business I stayed in the New Yorker Hotel.(9) And soon, the whole business of confession has become polluted with falsity and madness.(10) Now ATS employs more than 110 staff, of which about half are engaged in the retail business .(11) He was in charge of his family business , a mining company with no interest in politics.(12) having a car is an expensive business(13) Liberal Democrat Andrew Waller said plans were in hand for York council to push more business to post offices.(14) The carnage had a huge cost in terms of lost business , but it worked wonders for the bottom line.(15) One of he things we forget is that what people think of us is none of our business .(16) I speak only for myself, but this particular responsible voter soon became disgusted with the whole business .
(1) business card :: kat biznis
(2) business trip :: vwayaj biznis
(3) none of your business :: sa pa regade ou
(4) business management :: jesyon biznis
(5) business day :: jou biznis
(6) core business :: nwayo biznis
(7) business owner :: pwopriyetè biznis
(8) business plan :: plan biznis
(9) small business :: ti biznis
(10) business partner :: patnè biznis
1. work ::
2. trade ::
3. company ::
4. concern ::
5. affair ::
6. commercial enterprise ::
7. patronage ::
8. job ::
9. business organization ::
10. byplay ::
1. allegiance ::
2. devotion ::
3. fidelity ::
business, businesses, businesslike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, won't you lose BUSINESS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
I also found a Korean man's
BUSINESS card tucked into my cleavage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
That BUSINESS with the wolves? Sansa...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Other than that BUSINESS
with my testicles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
She has other
BUSINESS to attend to.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Haitian Dictionary: business
Meaning and definitions of business, translation in Haitian language for business with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of business in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "business"
What business means in Haitian, business meaning
in Haitian, business definition, examples and pronunciation
of business in Haitian language.