Noun(1) finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
(1) Simon stepped out to get a paper from the boot and to smoke a cigarette .(2) Marlene stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray upon the low coffee table.(3) Standing in the doorway of the library, rolling a cigarette , is a young woman.(4) the place was thick with cigarette smoke(5) He was told by bar staff to put out the cigarette but continued smoking.(6) he was smoking a cigarette(7) cigarette butt(8) she lit a cigarette(9) Yes, it's smelly, dirty and harmful, but in reality people do smoke cigarettes .(10) Herbal cigarettes , sold in pharmacies and health stores, have a very limited market.(11) A leading medical journal called today for an outright ban on smoking and cigarettes .(12) Cousin Liam and Nate were just a pair of casual guys who sat around smoking cigarettes and cracking jokes.(13) So in the end, we all went outside and smoked our cigarettes on the pavement like outcasts.(14) If you really want to smoke cigarettes then do it in the privacy of your own home.(15) She picked up a gold cigarette case and pulled free one of the thin cigarettes .(16) The following morning he said he rolled several cannabis cigarettes to smoke during the day.
(1) cigarette lighter :: sigarèt pi lejè
(2) electronic cigarette :: elektwonik sigarèt
(3) cigarette smoke :: sigarèt lafimen
(4) smoke a cigarette :: fimen yon sigarèt
(5) cigarette butt :: sigarèt bou
(6) cigarette case :: sigarèt ka
(7) cigarette end :: fen sigarèt
(8) cigarette holder :: detantè sigarèt
(9) have a cigarette :: gen yon sigarèt
(10) cigarette paper :: papye sigarèt
1. smoke ::
2. butt ::
4. cancer stick ::
5. coffin nail ::
6. fag ::
English to Haitian Dictionary: cigarette
Meaning and definitions of cigarette, translation in Haitian language for cigarette with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cigarette in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cigarette"
What cigarette means in Haitian, cigarette meaning in Haitian, cigarette definition, examples and pronunciation of cigarette in Haitian language.