Noun(1) an institution created to conduct business(2) small military unit; usually two or three platoons(3) the state of being with someone(4) organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical(5) a social or business visitor(6) a social gathering of guests or companions(7) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity(8) crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship(9) a unit of firefighters including their equipment
Verb(1) be a companion to somebody
(1) I probably would have invited him over if I hadn't been expecting company anytime soon.(2) a company director(3) In the late 1980s, Galina Samsova, a former dancer with the company , took the helm.(4) Just before the dive Jose Luis tells us that we can expect company .(5) When we returned home, my father had company and invited us to join them.(6) we're going to have company for Christmas(7) If he was expecting company than why did he look so disgruntled when he answered the door?(8) One of the actors in his company is a young William Shakespeare, and Romeo and Juliet is first performed here.(9) company director(10) the ship's company(11) I could do with some company(12) The company creates two new performances a year and often tours to Jakarta and Surabaya.(13) I parted company with the old car(14) I'm expecting company(15) there was mixed company there(16) Secondly, that I love my friends, both old and new and thoroughly enjoy their company .
(1) insurance company :: konpayi asirans
(2) parent company :: konpayi paran
(3) trading company :: komès konpayi
(4) holding company :: kenbe konpayi
(5) company name :: non konpayi
(6) shipping company :: anbake konpayi
(7) company director :: konpayi direktè
(8) private company :: konpayi prive
(9) public limited company :: piblik konpayi limite
1. firm ::
2. companionship ::
4. group ::
5. unit ::
6. troupe ::
7. caller ::
moun kap rele
8. party ::
9. ship's company ::
konpayi bato a
10. companion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The King will be delighted
to enjoy the COMPANY of a warrior
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
I've been looking for a new
head of sales at my COMPANY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
The COMPANY-- the world--
will want to celebrate that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Present COMPANY excluded,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
One of my husbands
preferred the COMPANY of men
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Haitian Dictionary: company
Meaning and definitions of company, translation in Haitian language for company with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of company in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "company"
What company means in Haitian, company meaning in Haitian, company definition, examples and pronunciation of company in Haitian language.