- ki konsistantoujou
Adjective(1) (sometimes followed by `with'(2) capable of being reproduced(3) marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts(4) the same throughout in structure or composition
(1) The investigative personnel allege that this is consistent with international practice.(2) The need for a consistent system of rules applies in law not only to the admissibility of evidence and how it is assessed.(3) It says that no consistent formal logical system can prove its own consistency.(4) One of the most important factors that relate to good quality of fruit is consistent watering.(5) The original number was 1,200 and he says that is consistent with what they promised.(6) There is no conjecture there - it is all supported, sequential, logical and consistent .(7) Is there a way to read these opinions as consistent with a principle?(8) It is also consistent with the growing prominence of gay and lesbian activism on campus.(9) He's been one of our most consistent players all season and we'll miss him.(10) What both men were doing was consistent with their respective assumptions and goals.(11) People grow bored easily and they need either constant updates or consistent quality.(12) Each approach is internally consistent and effective, but different.(13) But yes, the changes in personality are consistent with my feelings and thoughts.(14) So the overall data is still consistent with a softening housing sector.(15) One maximal consistent set of propositions is distinctive in that all of the propositions belonging to it are true.(16) Perhaps the consistent quality of cultivated mushrooms has something to do with this.
(1) consistent with :: ki konsistan avèk
(2) be consistent :: dwe konsistan
(3) consistent pattern :: ki konsistan modèl
(4) be consistent with :: dwe konsistan ak
(5) self-consistent :: pwòp tèt ou-ki konsistan
1. constant ::
2. compatible with ::
3. uniform ::
5. ordered ::
te bay lòd
1. conflicting ::
2. incompatible ::
3. inconsistent ::
4. inharmonious ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's CONSISTENT with
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Haitian Dictionary: consistent
Meaning and definitions of consistent, translation in Haitian language for consistent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consistent in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "consistent"
What consistent means in Haitian, consistent meaning in Haitian, consistent definition, examples and pronunciation of consistent in Haitian language.