- konstanconstantinetoujou apkonstan
Noun(1) a quantity that does not vary(2) a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
Adjective(1) unvarying in nature(2) steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection(3) uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
(1) It will always need constant regeneration, constant effort, and constant activity to continue.(2) Those books are my constant friends and if they look a bit tattered and worn, well, so do I.(3) the constant noise of traffic(4) The diffraction constant for the diffractometer was calculated using a grating with 0.1 turn spacings.(5) We have changed our lives in astounding ways since civilization began, and yet commerce has remained a constant .(6) As previously noted, however, this ratio has remained largely constant for lower-income households as with all others.(7) The one element that remains a constant through them all is the observation of what a nice man he was.(8) One characteristic of the Internet that has remained a constant for as long as I have been online is that there is never enough of it.(9) In any business era, the need to collaborate remains a constant .(10) Let me tell you about the non-stop insanity, the constant chaos, the perpetual pandemonium.(11) It was 75 degrees outside but the bedrooms remained at a constant minus 10 degrees somehow.(12) The actual number of people living in dire poverty has remained roughly constant , at about 1.2 billion.(13) Improbably, she helps, and stays around to help more, becoming a constant friend.(14) He calculated the constant to 16 decimal places.(15) They are however symbolic of a constant noise in the background.(16) This initiative should be seen as the right way to treat employees, not an opportunity to continue the constant sniping.
(1) dielectric constant :: Dielectric konstan
(2) remain constant :: rete konstan
(3) rate constant :: to konstan
(4) constant temperature :: tanperati konstan
(5) time constant :: tan konstan
(6) constant rate :: konstan pousantaj
(7) spring constant :: sezon prentan konstan
(8) constant pressure :: konstan presyon
(9) constant stream :: konstan kouran
(10) constant price :: pri konstan
1. continual ::
2. consistent ::
3. faithful ::
4. steadfast ::
5. perpetual ::
tout tan tout tan
6. invariant ::
7. unchanging factor ::
8. invariable ::
1. capricious ::
2. fickle ::
3. fluid ::
4. inconstant ::
5. mercurial ::
6. skittish ::
7. uncertain ::
8. unpredictable ::
9. unsettled ::
10. unstable ::
11. unsteady ::
12. volatile ::
constant, constantine, constantly, constants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Like you stole Einstein's
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Okay, failed actress
who traded CONSTANT rejection
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
Look at Planck's CONSTANT.
People say that's arbitrary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
I'm a CONSTANT disappointment
to my own father
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Structure, CONSTANT structure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Haitian Dictionary: constant
Meaning and definitions of constant, translation in Haitian language for constant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of constant in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "constant"
What constant means in Haitian, constant meaning in Haitian, constant definition, examples and pronunciation of constant in Haitian language.