Noun(1) a pair who associate with one another(2) a pair of people who live together(3) a small indefinite number(4) two items of the same kind(5) (physics
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) a honeymoon couple(2) the beetles may couple up to form a pair(3) Congratulations are extended to the newly married couple and their families.(4) A new couple whirled onto the dance floor and snatched her attention.(5) just a couple more questions(6) we got some eggs├ö├ç├Âwould you like a couple?(7) But you seem to have asked the question a couple of times, and I am a bit puzzled by that.(8) My guard had been increased and it was a small army of a couple of dozen soldiers who rattled around with me.(9) a couple of girls were playing marbles(10) a married couple(11) So Jesse and I just went into the kitchen to get a couple of chicken sandwiches.(12) clean the stains with a couple squirts dishwashing liquid(13) as middle-class youth grew more tolerant of sex, they started to couple more often(14) Locate the marking tool on the door or jamb, and strike it sharply with a hammer a couple times.(15) Jim gave his regulator a couple of squirts on the purge button to reassure himself that his air was turned on.(16) Most households consist of a married or unmarried couple and their children.
(1) a couple :: yon koup
(2) a couple of :: yon koup la
(3) married couple :: marye koup
(4) perfect couple :: koup pafè
(5) couple of days :: koup la jou
(6) a couple of days :: yon koup la jou
(7) couple of hours :: koup la èdtan
(8) couple of weeks :: koup la semèn
(9) in a couple of hours :: nan yon koup la èdtan
(10) couple of minutes :: koup la minit
1. pair ::
2. husband and wife ::
mari ak madanm
3. some ::
5. twosome ::
6. duad ::
7. combine with ::
8. connect ::
9. pair ::
10. mate ::
11. couple up ::
12. twin ::
1. army ::
2. crowd ::
3. flock ::
4. horde ::
5. host ::
6. legion ::
7. many ::
8. mountain ::
9. multitude ::
couple, coupled, couples, decouple, decouples
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're not a real married COUPLE
until you can pee
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Remember a COUPLE years back...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
...as well as the necessary W-2Gs.
I know a COUPLE casino managers...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Did try nailing
a COUPLE of the boards down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
for another COUPLE of weeks,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Haitian Dictionary: couple
Meaning and definitions of couple, translation in Haitian language for couple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of couple in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "couple"
What couple means in Haitian, couple meaning
in Haitian, couple definition, examples and pronunciation
of couple in Haitian language.