Noun(1) an ocean trip taken for pleasure
Verb(1) drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure(2) travel at a moderate speed(3) look for a sexual partner in a public place(4) sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
(1) They cruise slowly through the water, cavernous mouths agape, skin covered in a foul-smelling mucous and often trailing long threads of algae from their long pectoral fins.(2) Whether you arrive in a boat, a plane, or a cruise ship, you owe it to yourself to take a tour.(3) Nowadays many boats and cruise ships are deterred by the lack of an adequate harbour.(4) Most of the time crocodilians cruise slowly through the water, holding their legs against their body to reduce drag.(5) Time was when Caribbean islands jockeyed to provide port to cruise ships brimming with free-spending tourists.(6) After his stint there, he wanted to see the world and as he had always had an interest in ships and sailing, applied for a job on a cruise liner as a chef.(7) Madeira is best approached by sea and a few years back I had the luxury of time to join the leisured classes on board a classic cruise ship visiting several Atlantic islands.(8) All the partial owner needs to do is climb on board, cruise to his desired location, return when his time is up, and walk away when the day is done.(9) During his senior year, the two men would cruise together, picking up sailors.(10) A majestic feel of heaven on earth is readily available on the deck of a cruise in a cruise voyage.(11) The aircraft can cruise up to four hours with a range of more than 500 miles at a maximum speed of 160 knots.(12) a cruise liner(13) This is a great area to cruise , one that is still somewhat undeveloped and off the beaten path.(14) They are spending their honeymoon in Florida after which they are taking a Caribbean cruise .(15) That's a lot of pressure to be putting on kids who basically just want to get drunk, hang out, and cruise chicks.(16) How you enjoy your honeymoon cruise is also up to you.
(1) cruise ship :: bato kwazyè
(2) cruise control :: kontwòl kwazyè
(3) cruise liner :: kwazyè revètman
(4) take a cruise :: pran yon kwazyè
(5) cruise missile :: kwazyè misil
1. boat trip ::
2. sea trip ::
3. voyage ::
4. journey ::
5. sail ::
6. voyage ::
7. journey ::
1. flounder ::
2. struggle ::
cruise, cruised, cruises, cruising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So what kind of CRUISE
is this you're going on?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
You survived that Weight Watchers
CRUISE with your mom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Hold on, so your idea is to get a van and CRUISE
the streets looking for kids to pick up?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
but somehow wound up
on a booze CRUISE to Mexico.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
You know, last time, I was able to book
a CRUISE to the Arctic to see a solar eclipse.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Haitian Dictionary: cruise
Meaning and definitions of cruise, translation in Haitian language for cruise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cruise in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cruise"
What cruise means in Haitian, cruise meaning in Haitian, cruise definition, examples and pronunciation of cruise in Haitian language.