- rèlcredCreecreest'ap rele byen fò
Noun(1) a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition(2) a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate(3) a slogan used to rally support for a cause(4) a fit of weeping(5) the characteristic utterance of an animal
Verb(1) utter a sudden loud cry(2) shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain(3) utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy(4) proclaim or announce in public(5) demand immediate action(6) utter a characteristic sound(7) bring into a particular state by crying
(1) She had a tight feeling in her chest that she felt could only be relieved by a good cry or a piercing scream.(2) A rallying cry has gone out to save football pitches from the council's axe.(3) McBride recorded more than 100 hours of sounds and will listen to the audio tapes in the next month, in the hope of hearing the bird's cry .(4) a cry of despair(5) Thank you for your quick response to the cry for attention I issued upon my blog.(6) Soon, international opinion took up the cry and the authorities reacted quickly.(7) She went down with a cry of pain as tears sprang to her eyes.(8) it made me cry(9) peace became the popular cry(10) A cry for help sounded through the house as Charlotte, described at Winchester Crown Court as an awkward feeder, stopped breathing.(11) I still have a cry, sometimes, when I realize that my mother is dead(12) Crouched over in agony, Ruth's terrible cry of betrayal seems torn from the depths of her soul.(13) If you are committed to removing all the tangles no matter how long it takes, then give yourself permission to get angry and have a good cry or scream.(14) Don't be afraid to cry , as tears can baptize the soul anew.(15) The likely chairman of the proposed new York rugby league club, Roger Dixon, has issued a rallying cry for fans to keep doing their bit for the cause.(16) He gave an inarticulate cry and attempted to wedge himself further into the corner he was occupying.
(1) far cry :: byen lwen kriye
(2) cry out :: rele
(3) to cry :: yo kriye
(4) cry wolf :: rèl bèt nan bwa
(5) war cry :: lagè rèl
(6) cry for the moon :: kriye pou lalin lan
(7) battle cry :: batay rèl
(8) cry for help :: kriye pou èd
(9) cry over :: kriye sou
(10) cry on :: kriye sou
1. sob ::
2. call ::
3. appeal ::
4. shout ::
sèl rèl byen
5. yell ::
6. rallying cry ::
de raliman rèl
7. weep ::
8. call ::
9. blazon out ::
10. squall ::
11. call out ::
cred, cree, crees, cry
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're making Sheldon CRY."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
l think last night was a CRY for help.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Get chosen last, get hit by the ball,
CRY, go home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
made him sweat and CRY out in the night, and the next day,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
- It hurts. Please.
- Sweet. Don't CRY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Haitian Dictionary: cry
Meaning and definitions of cry, translation in Haitian language for cry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cry in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "cry"
What cry means in Haitian, cry meaning
in Haitian, cry definition, examples and pronunciation
of cry in Haitian language.