Noun(1) sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove(2) something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate(3) (computer science(4) a flat circular plate
(1) Where the first disc paints a picture of a band at the top of their game, the second disc depicts a band trying to justify its continued existence.(2) There was no contrail and the disc appeared to be at an altitude of 20 to 25 thousand feet.(3) Since the cloud was rotating, its spherical shape flattened into a disc .(4) Then at the far end of the rings a glowing disc appeared in the first one.(5) Alternatively the ligaments may become loose, so that the disc of cartilage no longer stays between the jaw bone and the skull when the joint is moved.(6) coins were made by striking a blank disc of metal(7) The Sun is many times larger than the Earth, but distance makes it appear like a small disc .(8) A graphic appeared on the screen next to the newswoman that was shaped like a flying disc .(9) The once-in-a-lifetime event takes place when Venus passes through the disc of Sun and appears like a small spot moving slowly across the Sun when viewed from the Earth.(10) These three songs appeared on the bonus disc that was added to the boxed set.(11) A huge disc appeared to be rising from the south over the Mediterranean.(12) The Irish milliner, celebrated for his daring designs, has produced a seat large enough for two people in the shape of a large disc with an indentation.(13) a man's body with an identity disc around the neck(14) he suffered a prolapsed disc(15) Too bad the bands on the disc couldn't have been as creative with their music as with the CD.(16) Venus will appear as a small disc moving across the sun between 10.45 a.m. and 4.51 p.m.
(1) compact disc :: kontra enfòmèl ant disk
(2) disc jockey :: disk conducteur
(3) hard disc :: difisil disk
(4) slipped disc :: glise disk
(5) brake disc :: fren disk
(6) floppy disc :: lèkter disk
(7) disc brake :: disk fren
(8) disc drive :: disk kondwi
(9) intervertebral disc :: entèrvèrtebral disk
(10) optical disc :: optik disk
1. circle ::
2. record ::
3. disk ::
ki gen kapasite
English to Haitian Dictionary: disc
Meaning and definitions of disc, translation in Haitian language for disc with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of disc in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "disc"
What disc means in Haitian, disc meaning
in Haitian, disc definition, examples and pronunciation
of disc in Haitian language.