(1) it would take some doing to calm him down(2) someone had given her a doing(3) someone had given her a doing(4) His widow later said that in his last desperate days the only thing that cheered him were news reports of the doings of his two protégés.(5) In a way all of us are ill-prepared for suddenly some enormous spotlight coming on to us and onto our private lives, and onto our doings , and so on.(6) The problems in the education system cannot be explained simply as the doings of a handful of poor administrators.(7) Another week, they watch a bird for 5 minutes or so and describe its doings .(8) Well, it's wonderful the way in which the doings of American royalty are getting mixed on the show with those of British royalty.(9) Although the developments are not the outcome of our doings , our omissions have certainly contributed to the gravity of the situation.(10) Once my brain has absorbed the week, and can regurgitate it coherently, I'll record my doings here as usual.(11) I can't believe I got so caught up in my own doings I forgot the Fourth!(12) Nineteenth-century scholars and 11th-century landowners may not have had much in common, but they did share a profound suspicion of the state and its financial doings .(13) While the doings of ‘private contractors’ still pop up in articles about prisoner abuse, what such mercenary outfits are up to on the home front is hardly ever mentioned.(14) The humorist kept the balance of satire by laughing at his own follies and doings .(15) He has created a semi-official parallel administration within the White House and has fought like a tiger to keep his doings private.(16) So he walked 60 kilometres to the nearest town and reported his father's doings to the secret police.
(1) do :: fè
(2) doing good :: fè sa ki byen
(3) learning by doing :: aprann pa fè
(4) keep doing :: kontinye ap fè
(5) stop doing :: sispann fè
(6) by doing :: pa fè
(7) doing this :: fè sa
(8) keep on doing :: kontinye fè
(9) worth doing :: vo fè
1. performance ::
2. exploit ::
3. effort ::
5. act ::
6. suffice ::
7. prepare ::
8. make ::
9. decorate ::
10. style ::
12. grant ::
13. work out ::
14. study ::
15. have as a job ::
gen kòm yon travay
17. drive at ::
19. visit ::
20. practice ::
21. serve ::
22. perform ::
23. manage ::
24. answer ::
25. get along ::
26. coiffe ::
27. execute ::
28. behave ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What is he DOING now?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Miss, what you're DOING here
will bring countless consequences.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
What the fuck are you DOING to my bear?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
For DOING the same crap he always does,
except to a judge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
What are you DOING?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Haitian Dictionary: doing
Meaning and definitions of doing, translation in Haitian language for doing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of doing in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "doing"
What doing means in Haitian, doing meaning
in Haitian, doing definition, examples and pronunciation
of doing in Haitian language.