tout tan tout tan
- tout tan tout tan
Adverb(1) at any time(2) at all times; all the time and on every occasion(3) (intensifier for adjectives
(1) The segment of my horizon it illumines grows shorter and ever shorter, and the night longer and longer.(2) he's a footballer if ever there was one(3) as if you ever did anything like it(4) Women are buying more cars than ever and represent an increasingly important group of customers.(5) In this case there was a happy ending and everybody did live happily ever after.(6) I don't remember ever learning anything there(7) he was more tired than he had ever been(8) I know from personal experience that you never ever really get over this awful loss in your family.(9) who ever would have thought it?(10) There are some more new links in the ever growing links list to the left, do check them out, they nearly all swear less than me.(11) The problem is at which point did you ever consider the rating of the readers about this newspaper?(12) having to borrow ever larger sums(13) He never ever expected it could be his heart though he has not been well since Vicky's death but it was put down to stress.(14) Remember the names of those politicians and never ever trust anything that they ever say again!(15) The small but ever growing town of Goreme is one of the few places in the area where the rock-cut houses are still in use.(16) it's worse now than ever before
(1) what ever :: sa ki tout tan
(2) hardly ever :: diman janm
(3) for ever :: pou toutan
(4) forever and ever :: pou tout tan
(5) ever since :: depi tout tan
(6) never ever :: jamè
(7) ever after :: janm apre
(8) for ever and ever :: pou tout tan
(9) yours ever :: ou tout tan tout tan
(10) not ever :: pa janm
1. at any time ::
a nenpòt ki lè
2. always ::
4. at all ::
5. ever so ::
tout tan tout tan se konsa
6. of all time ::
nan tout tan
1. never ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, and if they EVER come out
with a game called...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
And then nEVER, EVER watch it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Okay, so the final four forts in the first annual
Best Fort Ever Contest or fort-off...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
...are we EVER going to have
an intimate relationship?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
That is literally the stupidest thing
I have EVER heard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Haitian Dictionary: ever
Meaning and definitions of ever, translation in Haitian language for ever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ever in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ever"
What ever means in Haitian, ever meaning in Haitian, ever definition, examples and pronunciation of ever in Haitian language.