Adjective(1) (used of count nouns(2) each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
(1) she got every last drop out of the bottle(2) There is rarely a brand that offers exactly what every individual buyer is looking for.(3) I made every effort(4) Certainly, every effort has been made to give an idea what is happening in our area.(5) she failed every other exam(6) He is clearly a hard working and sincere musician, who puts every effort into his craft.(7) every page is marked(8) your every wish will be catered for(9) He has to know the rules of every game and make sure staff are following the correct procedures.(10) It is also as intelligently written as it is expertly performed by every member of the cast.(11) there's a sign every few miles(12) Turn the rod a quarter turn every ten minutes for an hour to avoid any dripping.(13) For us it was just a great race and I enjoyed every minute because I could push the car all the way.(14) she cleans every book(15) they listened to his every word(16) Jamie has a great post that I was going to excerpt, but every word is on the money.
(1) every day :: chak jou
(2) every time :: chak fwa
(3) every year :: chak ane
(4) every morning :: chak maten
(5) every week :: chak semèn
(6) every night :: chak swa
(7) every other day :: tout lòt jou
(8) every month :: chak mwa
(9) every single day :: chak jou
(10) every now and then :: chak kounye a epi Lè sa a,
1. each ::
2. each and every ::
chak ak tout
3. every single ::
chak yon sèl
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every one of us is poor and powerless.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
And, oh, she's counting
EVERY one of them, you know.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
So while I can't hug you EVERY day,
flying that helicopter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
I have dealt with fanatics
of EVERY description, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
I don't talk about it EVERY minute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Haitian Dictionary: every
Meaning and definitions of every, translation in Haitian language for every with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of every in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "every"
What every means in Haitian, every meaning in Haitian, every definition, examples and pronunciation of every in Haitian language.