Noun(1) any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns(2) a victim of ridicule or pranks(3) (astrology(4) the tenth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about December 22 to January 19
(1) The elusive sarrios and the bucardo, a very rare type of Spanish wild goat are found here.(2) That tedious old goat can't even add some humor into it!(3) The truth is, he saw a last, desperate chance to transform himself from goat to martyr and he took it.(4) This course could also be game, such as pheasant, wild goat , duck or partridge.(5) The chances of a [captive] goat passing along a drug-producing gene to a wild goat aren't very high.(6) Yea AJ, thus proving that he's a senile old goat who needs put in a straightjacket and committed to a care home (along with the entire male population of Fife).(7) just for once, stop acting the goat(8) ├ö├ç├┐I know you far too well to believe that, you lying old goat ,├ö├ç├û she said coldly.(9) O'Neill is believable because his own story portrays him as goat , not hero.(10) I think that people should pay more attention to history and think about what they're following, rather than follow what some daft goat decides to preach.(11) We find a similar adornment in Israel where a crimson thread was bound around the horns of the goat , the least valuable of the domestic animals.(12) An unusual hybrid has been reported by veterinarians in Botswana - the offspring of a female goat and a male sheep.(13) When he arrived, he was like a little lost goat who didn't even have the money to buy a sandwich.(14) The Korean goral is an endangered species of wild goat .(15) And, for the first time ever, human hands will not be allowed touch the wild goat at Puck Fair.(16) When you say that some of the girls are prostitutes and that he used to be a responsible, respected person, it is entirely possible that the old goat is having brain changes.
(1) go at :: ale nan
(2) goat cheese :: fwomaj bouk kabrit
(3) mountain goat :: kabrit mòn
(4) goat milk :: lèt kabrit
(5) nanny-goat :: jounou-kabrit
(6) billy-goat :: billy-kabrit
(7) he-goat :: li-kabrit
(8) old goat :: fin vye granmoun kabrit
(9) young goat :: jenn ti kabrit
2. lecher ::
3. laughingstock ::
goat, goatee, goatees, goats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That was my fault.
After I pet that GOAT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
One lot steals a GOAT from another lot,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
Bring him a shaved GOAT
and a bottle of olive oil.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Can it wait until I put a Band-Aid
on a GOAT bite?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Haitian Dictionary: goat
Meaning and definitions of goat, translation in Haitian language for goat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of goat in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "goat"
What goat means in Haitian, goat meaning in Haitian, goat definition, examples and pronunciation of goat in Haitian language.