Noun(1) the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit(2) the act of governing; exercising authority(3) (government(4) the study of government of states and other political units
(1) As time moves on we see more States conforming to this system of government .(2) How does the historian account for that relationship and its government of people's lives?(3) Australia is a parliamentary democracy based on the British system of government .(4) When it comes to identifying the powers of the federal government , we know where to look.(5) The federal government is running a huge deficit now, so that's not going to be much help.(6) It is going to be interesting to see how long the federal government waits before stepping in.(7) It promises to balance the federal budget in every year of an NDP government .(8) I am retired from the Federal government and use the Net to pass a lot of my time.(9) She advocates the control of the excesses of capitalism by regulation and government .(10) a secular, pluralistic, democratic government(11) By investing in the sports infrastructure of the nation, the government is on a winner.(12) he retired after nine years in government(13) Everywhere you read that we should fight attempts by the government to start gun control.(14) Is a democratic form of government a necessary pre-condition for the existence of human rights?(15) central government(16) The privatizers traditionally claim that government has no business in business.
(1) government officials :: ofisyèl gouvènman
(2) local government :: gouvènman lokal
(3) federal government :: gouvènman federal
(4) government agencies :: ajans gouvènman
(5) government agency :: ajans gouvènman
(6) government official :: ofisyèl gouvènman
(7) government employee :: anplwaye gouvènman
(8) municipal government :: gouvènman minisipal
(9) government spending :: depans gouvènman an
(10) state government :: gouvènman eta
1. administration ::
2. rule ::
4. political science ::
government, governmental, governments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's why I was refused clearance
for a GOVERNMENT research fellowship...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
only the US Government and us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
I believe it means the U.S. GOVERNMENT
is going to expel him from the country.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
which is a sanctioned department
of the U.S. GOVERNMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
Apparently, you can't hack
into a GOVERNMENT supercomputer...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Haitian Dictionary: government
Meaning and definitions of government, translation in Haitian language for government with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of government in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "government"
What government means in Haitian, government meaning in Haitian, government definition, examples and pronunciation of government in Haitian language.