- gwopi gwopi grananpilGrandè
Noun(1) a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
Adjective(1) relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind(2) of major significance or importance(3) remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect(4) very good(5) uppercase(6) in an advanced stage of pregnancy
(1) I've been lucky to work with three great players who are all great blokes.(2) it's one of the great events in this country's history(3) it was great to see him(4) ├ö├ç├┐Will you shut up, you great twit?├ö├ç├û(5) Evidence is a generic notion of great importance to many practices and enquiries.(6) He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.(7) For many it was not a glamorous life but the work they did was of great importance.(8) It may be of great interest to hear something about the role of the Parish Council in this conflict.(9) I'm terribly proud of her and I think she's great at her job, and being a mother.(10) In the first half we played with great rhythm and intensity which gave us some breathing space in the second half.(11) he fell from a great height(12) It was a lovely moment, happening just after we'd got into bed and I think I went to sleep with a great big grin on my face.(13) They played great in all their matches.(14) You have no right to order me around anymore, you great lump.(15) she felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders(16) In the event, the two became great friends and the status quo was maintained.
(1) a great deal :: yon gwo zafè
(2) so great :: tèlman gwo
(3) a great deal of :: yon gwo zafè nan
(4) great deal :: gwo zafè
(5) have a great time :: gen yon tan gwo
(6) the great :: gwo a
(7) great fun :: gwo plezi
(8) great day :: gwo jou
1. considerable ::
2. large ::
3. absolute ::
4. prominent ::
5. powerful ::
6. magnificent ::
7. expert ::
8. enthusiastic ::
trè chofe osijè done
10. gravid ::
11. outstanding ::
12. nifty ::
13. capital ::
1. amateur ::
2. inexpert ::
3. unprofessional ::
4. unseasoned ::
5. unskilled ::
great, greater, greatest, greatly, greatness, greats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but it has been pointed out to me
that you carry DNA of GREAT potential.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Oh, yeah, you're gonna
do GREAT with this movie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
You guys missed
a pretty GREAT time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
"is the history of GREAT conversations
in elegant rooms."
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
Our lives are GREAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Haitian Dictionary: great
Meaning and definitions of great, translation in Haitian language for great with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of great in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "great"
What great means in Haitian, great meaning in Haitian, great definition, examples and pronunciation of great in Haitian language.