- edete edek'ap vin edeitilede
Noun(1) the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose(2) a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose(3) a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do(4) a means of serving
Verb(1) give help or assistance; be of service(2) improve the condition of(3) be of use(4) abstain from doing; always used with a negative(5) help to some food; help with food or drink(6) contribute to the furtherance of(7) take or use(8) improve; change for the better
(1) a help menu(2) thank you for your help(3) Once in treatment caseworkers provide help and advice on keeping drug-free, or finding a job or home.(4) legislation to fit all new cars with catalytic converters will help(5) it'll help her in making a decision(6) With Vincent at the helm the local support group offer help and advice to the asylum seekers.(7) Last time Microsoft patched it by requiring that the help files run from the local file system.(8) he didn't help himself at all(9) For young people who need to hone their social skills, IM can be more a detour than a help .(10) He was a great help to me, videoing me going over fences and correcting mistakes.(11) he was a great help(12) The other main opening tool is the repertoire database, which has good help documentation.(13) God help us should we as a nation ever need unpaid help from our neighbours.(14) All of you provided me with invaluable help and advice that aided me to gain my first year certificate with a Merit pass.(15) you can't help but agree(16) As a result the hardware maker agreed to change its source code, user manuals and help screens.
(1) to help :: ede
(2) help out :: ede
(3) need help :: bezwen èd
(4) please help me :: tanpri, ede m '
(5) help desk :: èd biwo
(6) help yourself :: ede tet ou
(7) ask for help :: mande pou yo ede
1. assistance ::
2. relief ::
3. domestic worker ::
4. supporter ::
5. avail ::
6. assist ::
7. support ::
8. relieve ::
9. aid ::
10. avail ::
11. facilitate ::
12. help oneself ::
ede tèt li
13. serve ::
14. SOS ::
1. hinder ::
help, helped, helper, helpers, helpful, helping, helpings, helpless, helps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He'll HELP you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
D'you want a smack on your ear
to HELP you with your hearing?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
- Here, let me HELP you.
- Thank you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
My legs are getting cold.
Why won't anybody HELP me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
I need to HELP prepare
my people for what's coming.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Haitian Dictionary: help
Meaning and definitions of help, translation in Haitian language for help with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of help in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "help"
What help means in Haitian, help meaning
in Haitian, help definition, examples and pronunciation
of help in Haitian language.