Adjective(1) prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules
(1) The use of this illegal extension currently involves a form of religious gathering.(2) my friend is an illegal in America(3) He was charged with possession of illegal substances and a public order offence.(4) Swindon Council has had to take action against illegal camps in the town in the past.(5) We offer advice on the procedures to get court orders to remove illegal encampments.(6) The report also raises concerns over the efforts to tackle illegal drug use in prison.(7) If it cannot protect them from drugs then it should protect them from illegal drugs and gangsters.(8) I have also seen loads of illegal dumping and it's vandalism of a natural amenity.(9) Taking any other type of drug is also an illegal activity so surely one can lead to the other.(10) illegal dribble(11) it was an illegal block(12) Anyone found with illegal substances in their bloodstream will face prosecution.(13) The line between vigorous price competition and illegal predation may be a fine one.(14) English law makes illegal a contract to indemnify a person in respect of liability for fraud.(15) He was sentenced to four years for illegal possession of the firearm with intent to endanger life.(16) it's illegal to park there
(1) illegal immigrant :: ilegal imigran
(2) illegal alien :: ilegal etranje
(3) illegal immigration :: imigrasyon ilegal
(4) illegal activities :: aktivite ilegal
(5) illegal copy :: ilegal kopi
(6) illegal trade :: ilegal komès
(7) illegal drug :: ilegal dwòg
(8) illegal aliens :: imigran ilegal
(9) illegal character :: ilegal pèsonaj
1. unlawful ::
2. illicit ::
3. illegitimate ::
4. criminal ::
5. felonious ::
6. unlicensed ::
pwofesyon avoka san lisans
7. unauthorized ::
8. unsanctioned ::
10. fraudulent ::
11. corrupt ::
14. forbidden ::
17. taboo ::
18. contraband ::
19. black-market ::
20. bootleg ::
21. malfeasant ::
22. crooked ::
23. shady ::
ki genyen lonbraj
24. sketchy ::
1. legal ::
2. legitimate ::
illegal, illegalities, illegality, illegally, illegals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You have to stop this.
It's immoral. It's ILLEGAL.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
My mother used to run an ILLEGAL
daycare center in our basement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Dad. Daddy, no.
No. It's ongoing. It's ILLEGAL activity.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Well, he probably buys his ILLEGAL drugs
from a local vendor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
ALLEGED ILLEGAL INTERROGATION
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Haitian Dictionary: illegal
Meaning and definitions of illegal, translation in Haitian language for illegal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of illegal in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "illegal"
What illegal means in Haitian, illegal meaning in Haitian, illegal definition, examples and pronunciation of illegal in Haitian language.