Adjective(1) marked by a lack of interest(2) showing no care or concern in attitude or action(3) (usually followed by `to'(4) (often followed by `to', or indifferent(5) fairly poor to not very good(6) having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive(7) marked by no especial liking or dislike or preference for one thing over another(8) characterized by a lack of partiality(9) being neither good nor bad(10) neither too great nor too little
(1) Then she subdivided the coins in the groups into good, so-so and indifferent .(2) And this time round he has indifferent designers and inferior actors.(3) One of the main reasons they have risen to such prominence is the fact that the police are at best indifferent to them and, at worst, actively sympathize.(4) The other extreme of inelegant solution is to become callous and indifferent to the suffering of others.(5) For such a naturally gifted spinner of the ball, he had a disappointing Test career, taking 121 wickets at an indifferent average of 37.(6) Bloggers can express themselves in a number of ways: from contrary to confessional, indifferent to impassioned.(7) All over Britain, amateur dramatics societies are putting on shows throughout the year - some good, some bad, some plain indifferent .(8) It was about how we have become a society which is uncaring and indifferent to one another.(9) His appearance differed from the passable but indifferent style I'd been used to in him, often typical of computer programmers.(10) The third threat level is constituted by political systems that are indifferent to the expressed interests of the majority of the world's population.(11) The indifferent weather is affecting the outcome of matches as batters are finding it hard to get any rhythm.(12) Too many of his roles were simply indifferent , and the Pink Panther films slid into mediocrity.(13) He leaned on his hands and shrugged, indifferent to Curt's attitude.(14) There might be one outstanding book and a few middling or indifferent ones.(15) Positive, negative, and indifferent reactions were fairly equally common, especially at the timeof the experience.(16) I couldn't really feel any great sympathy for him, and felt rather indifferent to his fate.
(1) be indifferent :: dwe endiferan
(2) indifferent to :: endiferan nan
(3) be indifferent to :: gen endiferan nan
(4) very indifferent :: trè endiferan
1. unconcerned ::
2. mediocre ::
3. deaf ::
4. apathetic ::
5. so-so ::
6. neutral ::
7. unbiased ::
8. immaterial ::
1. concerned ::
2. interested ::
English to Haitian Dictionary: indifferent
Meaning and definitions of indifferent, translation in Haitian language for indifferent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of indifferent in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "indifferent"
What indifferent means in Haitian, indifferent meaning
in Haitian, indifferent definition, examples and pronunciation
of indifferent in Haitian language.