Noun(1) the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating(2) an opening through which fluid is admitted to a tube or container(3) the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases
(1) But a food intake in excess of energy requirements leads to obesity.(2) facilities for the intake of grain by road(3) Whatever your goal is, the best way is to record what you are eating in a food diary so you can then check your calorie intake on a daily basis.(4) The air intake might be clogged, so there is fuel but not enough air.(5) I distinctly recall the rest of my classmates taking a sharp intake of breath.(6) She touched him gently there, delighting when his entire body trembled, followed by his sharp intake of breath.(7) The only signs of the burrowing molluscs are their water intake and outlet openings, just visible at the surface of a muddy seabed.(8) The gas is fed under electronic control to a fuel cell where it mixes with oxygen in the air intake to create electricity and water.(9) We monitored food intake and body mass daily as part of another study.(10) his alcohol intake(11) I actually had a sharp intake of breath by no will of my own.(12) Participants monitor their activity and their food intake throughout the program.(13) the new intake of MPs(14) Water will be channelled via an old intake on the left bank about 150 metres upstream of Miners Bridge.(15) The important thing is to tailor the food intake to the amount of physical activity one undertakes.(16) The section of the river used by canoeists starts 1.5 kilometres below the water intake .
(1) air intake :: konsomasyon lè
(2) intake valve :: konsomasyon valv
(3) water intake :: konsomasyon dlo
(4) intake manifold :: konsomasyon manifoul
(5) intake system :: konsomasyon sistèm
1. breathing in ::
2. consumption ::
3. inlet ::
1. output ::
2. production ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Keeping accurate track
of your alcohol INTAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
I need to measure
my fluid INTAKE and output...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Haitian Dictionary: intake
Meaning and definitions of intake, translation in Haitian language for intake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of intake in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "intake"
What intake means in Haitian, intake meaning
in Haitian, intake definition, examples and pronunciation
of intake in Haitian language.