Noun(1) the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money(2) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee(3) a workplace; as in the expression `on the job'(4) an object worked on; a result produced by working(5) the responsibility to do something(6) the performance of a piece of work(7) a damaging piece of work(8) a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved(9) a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him(10) any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing(11) (computer science(12) a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply(13) a crime (especially a robbery
Verb(1) profit privately from public office and official business(2) arranged for contracted work to be done by others(3) work occasionally(4) invest at a risk
(1) You finished your paint job but you have some paint left over.(2) A great wax job and properly fitted skis are a tremendous help when you want good grip.(3) it's a full-time job(4) Look, nothing makes a man's job easier than when you boldly suggest a date.(5) she's looking for a permanent job(6) the car was a blue malevolent-looking job(7) All the stimulation and conversations made transitioning back to work at my day job quite difficult.(8) he has the job of raising the children(9) If that's what the local conditions are like then we've got a real job on our hands.(10) immediately job a penknife into the throat(11) Part of the mystery comes from the fact that the job description is changing.(12) someone had done a skillful paint job(13) they have a real job on their hands(14) She has an excellent, high-paying job and even owns her own house.(15) there are few job opportunities(16) The council has a duty to do its job and provide adequate services for the community.
(1) good job :: bon travay
(2) job title :: tit travay
(3) blow job :: travay kònen
(4) get a job :: jwenn yon travay
(5) job description :: Deskripsyon travay la
(6) part time job :: travay tan pasyèl
(7) find a job :: jwenn yon travay
(8) job application :: aplikasyon pou travay
(9) job seeker :: moun k ap chèche travay
(10) job hunting :: lachas travay
1. occupation ::
2. task ::
3. responsibility ::
4. robbery ::
5. caper ::
6. book of job ::
liv nan travay
7. problem ::
8. speculate ::
9. farm out ::
job, jobless, jobs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, what's the JOB?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Just as long as it gets
the JOB done. Ooh.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Come on, I can't make my grad
students do every dirty JOB
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
got myself a JOB today.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
I got my JOB back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Haitian Dictionary: job
Meaning and definitions of job, translation in Haitian language for job with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of job in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "job"
What job means in Haitian, job meaning
in Haitian, job definition, examples and pronunciation
of job in Haitian language.