jenn ti kabrit
- jenn ti kabritKiddplèzantritimoun yo
Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat(3) English dramatist (1558-1594(4) a human offspring (son or daughter(5) young goat
Verb(1) tell false information to for fun(2) be silly or tease one another
(1) I pointed to a pair of wine-red kid leather Dolce & Gabbana pumps.(2) they kid themselves that it's still the same(3) Don't kid yourself into believing this means it doesn't go on.(4) he likes to kid everyone he's the big macho tough guy(5) We can try to kid ourselves into believing that following Jesus isn't such a difficult thing.(6) The goat will kid each year, often producing twins.(7) We kid ourselves about always being philosophical or gracious in defeat, and while we can be - it is hardly carved in stone.(8) Well let us not kid ourselves - our roll of honour is not exactly bursting at the seams with feats of glorious achievement.(9) Don't let me kid you into believing that you can develop software with the utmost ease.(10) If you went to private school before, say, 1980, it was probably because you were something of a problem child, or a kid with special needs.(11) But I think the only kind of kid I could manage to have is a goat kid .(12) We are awash with a dozen kids all wanting to be bottle fed 3 times a day, new goats to milk, goats still waiting to kid and everything bored stiff and fed up standing in their pens day after day.(13) Just because someone is a baby, a little kid , a mere youngster, doesn't mean they're not worthy of protecting, does it?(14) How I would kid him about all the air time and the praise he was getting.(15) The faces are made of silk or kid leather, molded and enhanced with embroidered or painted details.(16) If the child is unresponsive, use more parental interaction, change teachers, change schools, put the kid in special classes, whatever.
(1) little kid :: ti kras jenn ti kabrit
(2) new kid on the block :: nouvo jenn ti kabrit sou blòk la
(3) kid gloves :: gan jenn ti kabrit
(4) kid stuff :: jenn ti kabrit bagay
(5) kid on :: jenn ti kabrit sou
(6) whiz-kid :: sifleman-jenn ti kabrit
(7) our kid :: jenn ti kabrit nou an
(8) whizz-kid :: sifleman-jenn ti kabrit
1. child ::
2. fry ::
3. kidskin ::
4. joke ::
5. delude ::
6. banter ::
1. adult ::
kid, kidd, kidded, kidding, kids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This was my game when I was a KID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
And, KID, you might wanna think about
cleaning up a little, getting some rest.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
for target practice while he--?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
I did them all
the time as a KID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
You know, when I was a KID I loved
going there, but I could never get a ride.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Haitian Dictionary: kid
Meaning and definitions of kid, translation in Haitian language for kid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of kid in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "kid"
What kid means in Haitian, kid meaning
in Haitian, kid definition, examples and pronunciation
of kid in Haitian language.