- kwizinkitchenerkwizinkwizinistansil kuizin
Noun(1) a room equipped for preparing meals
(1) There is also a large patio area that borders the kitchen and dining room.(2) She scrambled down the stairs and through the living room to the kitchen where her mom was cooking dinner.(3) Judy regularly experiments with new recipes in her farmhouse kitchen .(4) kitchen utensils(5) The interior is one big room and the open kitchen allows you to watch the cooks do their thing while you sip your drinks.(6) The fitted kitchen has solid maple units with a black granite counter top; the floor and ceiling are timber.(7) Completing the accommodation is a ceramic tiled kitchen with fitted units and appliances, as well as a breakfast bar.(8) Susan found Lila in the kitchen area, preparing a chicken for the evening meal.(9) John is a man on a mission to persuade more of us to compost our garden and kitchen waste.(10) In Japan, the restaurants are very specialized, so Tomita sought work in the US, wanting to explore all aspects of the Japanese kitchen .(11) Their top-floor living quarters included a kitchen , bathroom and lounge.(12) It was now early evening, and Vera was in the kitchen , preparing the food that she had sent Bill out for.(13) the dried shrimp pastes of the Thai kitchen(14) When Jake arrived home, tired and hot, Lisa was in the kitchen throwing together a salad.(15) The kitchen is fitted with units of Canadian maple and includes a four-ring Miele gas hob.(16) We no longer live in a time when the routines of household life revolve around the rhythms of the kitchen .
(1) kitchen table :: tab kwizin
(2) kitchen cabinet :: kwizin kabinè
(3) soup kitchen :: soup kwizin
(4) kitchen utensils :: kwizin kiyè fouchèt kouto an
(5) kitchen knife :: kwizin kouto
(6) fitted kitchen :: ekipe kwizin
(7) kitchen garden :: jaden kwizin
(8) kitchen equipment :: ekipman kwizin
(9) kitchen towel :: sèvyèt kwizin
1. kitchen ::
2. caboose ::
3. cuisine ::
kitchen, kitchener, kitchenette, kitchenettes, kitchens, kitchenware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My Uncle Kevan has all the courage
of a KITCHEN mouse.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
They just kind of drink
and talk in the KITCHEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
He does. And in the KITCHEN,
and in the car, and in his pocket.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
...is KITCHEN trickery
to utilize scrap meat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
he's headed for the KITCHEN anyway.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Haitian Dictionary: kitchen
Meaning and definitions of kitchen, translation in Haitian language for kitchen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kitchen in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kitchen"
What kitchen means in Haitian, kitchen meaning in Haitian, kitchen definition, examples and pronunciation of kitchen in Haitian language.