- aprannaprannelèv k ap aprannaprantisajaprann
Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: Aprann
(2) learn about :: aprann sou
(3) live and learn :: viv ak aprann
(4) learn by heart :: aprann lè yo kè
(5) learn from :: aprann nan men
(6) eager to learn :: anvi aprann
(7) learn quickly :: aprann byen vit
(8) learn to read :: aprann li
(9) learn of :: aprann nan
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
jwenn yon konesans nan
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because you need to LEARN.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
For example, after I LEARN Finnish,
I'm not going to LEARN Finnish again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Do you want us to LEARN medicine
this way, with two markers?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
When Unsullied are young,
the masters LEARN their fears.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
People LEARN at different rates.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Haitian Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Haitian language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of learn in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "learn"
What learn means in Haitian, learn meaning
in Haitian, learn definition, examples and pronunciation
of learn in Haitian language.