Noun(1) a unit of instruction(2) punishment intended as a warning to others(3) the significance of a story or event(4) a task assigned for individual study
(1) an advanced lesson in math(2) It is not achieved either, when one or two persons out of a crowd of hundreds read a lesson or take part in a prayer.(3) This shameful case should serve as a painful lesson for those in power.(4) Despite the fact that this lesson took several class periods to complete, I feel it was definitely worth it.(5) a driving lesson(6) let that be a lesson to you!(7) Take a private tennis lesson from a pro or choose a women-only class.(8) Hopefully, we have now learned our lesson from the past.(9) Discover the hidden lesson in each experience to develop a profound understanding of life and yourself.(10) an advanced lesson in maths(11) The two girls tease Johnny about the morning's bible lesson .(12) When you are constantly aware, every experience becomes a lesson in life.(13) Somewhere, there's a lesson in that for Europe's leaders.(14) A few days after reading this report I opened my Bible to read the lesson for the daily office.(15) the tragedy is a lesson in disappointment(16) Teaching this important lesson is not something you will be able to do on your own.
(1) lesson plan :: plan leson
(2) driving lesson :: kondwi leson
(3) private lesson :: leson prive
(4) music lesson :: leson mizik
(5) learn a lesson :: aprann yon leson
(6) this lesson :: leson sa a
(7) moral lesson :: leson moral
(8) teach a lesson :: anseye yon leson
(9) singing lesson :: leson chante
(10) object lesson :: leson objè
1. class ::
4. warning ::
5. moral ::
6. object lesson ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- You didn't bring another gift, did you?
- No, no, I learned my LESSON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Or do you need another LESSON?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Did I? Are you going to teach me a LESSON?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
♪ l learned my LESSON
Messin' up my life is not the way ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
This one birthday,
I came home from my cello LESSON...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Haitian Dictionary: lesson
Meaning and definitions of lesson, translation in Haitian language for lesson with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lesson in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lesson"
What lesson means in Haitian, lesson meaning in Haitian, lesson definition, examples and pronunciation of lesson in Haitian language.