Noun(1) a characteristic state or mode of living(2) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(3) the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living(4) the condition of living or the state of being alive(5) the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death(6) the period between birth and the present time(7) the period from the present until death(8) a living person(9) animation and energy in action or expression(10) living things collectively(11) the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones(12) an account of the series of events making up a person's life(13) a motive for living(14) a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
(1) animal life(2) From this process emerges spontaneous sketches and studied works from life or the imagination.(3) the person who saved my life(4) The worldly life and the religious life are always considered two sides of a coin in Islam.(5) the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life(6) student life(7) prison life(8) little is known of his early life(9) It may have put me off female singers for life .(10) In just a few of them the constants have taken on the right values for the creation of stars, life and evolution.(11) The banks are green again after months of gloom and the margins are alive with life .(12) she brought a new life into the world(13) He was probably scarred for life , but his parents must have been delighted at their ingenuity.(14) In a matter of minutes, the hallway is not barren and lonely; it teems with life and sound.(15) she loves life in the fast lane(16) The prop and rudder were intact here as well, and the whole wreck was alive with life .
(1) love life :: renmen lavi
(2) new life :: nouvo lavi
(3) half life :: mwatye lavi
(4) such is life :: sa yo se lavi
(5) way of life :: fason pou lavi
(6) for life :: pou lavi
(7) life expectancy :: esperans lavi
(8) life jacket :: vès pou pwoteje lavi
(9) still life :: lavi toujou
1. existence ::
2. living things ::
bagay k ap viv
3. way of life ::
fason pou lavi
4. lifetime ::
pou tout lavi
5. vivacity ::
6. moving spirit ::
k ap deplase lespri
7. person ::
8. the way of the world ::
wout ki pase nan mond lan
10. life sentence ::
12. life story ::
13. living ::
k ap viv
1. lethargy ::
life, lifeless, lifelike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just once in my LIFE before it's over,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Me, too, but LIFE does
find a way!
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
You do whatever it takes
to save her LIFE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
But I've waited my whole LIFE
to see the world from up there.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Excuse me, but Einstein had
a pretty busy sex LIFE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Haitian Dictionary: life
Meaning and definitions of life, translation in Haitian language for life with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of life in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "life"
What life means in Haitian, life meaning in Haitian, life definition, examples and pronunciation of life in Haitian language.