- kat jeyografikkat
Noun(1) a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it(2) (mathematics, the domain of the function, the range of the function
Verb(1) make a map of; show or establish the features of details of(2) explore or survey for the purpose of making a map(3) locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences(4) plan, delineate, or arrange in detail(5) depict as if on a map(6) to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets
(1) There have been no measures initiated nor a road map charted out, to rectify such fiscal imbalances and to restore balance for long term growth.(2) the project to map the human genome(3) After an initial fit of entitlement, Ralph went and looked at his sister, his face a sorrowful map of genuine concern.(4) The platform was actually some kind of map to the stars above with thousands of tiny specks of light dotting the dark blue steel.(5) Two algebraic varieties are said to be equivalent if there is a one-to-one correspondence between them with both the map and its inverse regular.(6) In the quadratic map , very small changes to alpha make enormous changes on how the system behaves.(7) You have to identify a street with a name, using a map or a road sign.(8) A spokesman for the Highways Department arrived with a map with eight road humps marked in for Emily Street and four for Marborough Street.(9) a street map(10) Lines below the chromosomal map indicate the deleted region with the arrow pointing in the direction of the deletion.(11) It took them less than 30 minutes to locate a star not on their map .(12) The radiolabelled object is then exposed to a photographic emulsion to obtain a map of radionuclide distribution.(13) it is not obvious that the subprocesses of language will map onto individual brain areas(14) I found a street map of the whole area, and spent an hour looking at it.(15) An understanding of coastal landforms and the processes acting upon them can be used to map areas at risk from cliff failure, beach erosion, and flooding.(16) Think of how superior a map showing roads, terrain, rivers, and cities is to one showing just a featureless land mass.
(1) map out :: kat soti
(2) road map :: kat wout
(3) world map :: kat jeyografik mond
(4) mind map :: lide kat jeyografik
(5) city map :: Lekòl la kat jeyografik
(6) on the map :: sou kat jeyografik la
(7) treasure map :: kat jeyografik trezò
(8) sketch map :: kat jeyografik trase
(9) route map :: wout kat jeyografik
(10) map key :: kat jeyografik kle
1. plan ::
2. single-valued function ::
3. chart ::
4. represent ::
5. map out ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then a laser will MAP
the reflective surface...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Absolutely not. My colleagues and I
MAP the neurological substrates...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Those are MAP
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
It was a MAP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
We got the MAP back.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
English to Haitian Dictionary: map
Meaning and definitions of map, translation in Haitian language for map with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of map in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "map"
What map means in Haitian, map meaning
in Haitian, map definition, examples and pronunciation
of map in Haitian language.