Noun(1) an artist of consummate skill(2) a person who has general authority over others(3) a combatant who is able to defeat rivals(4) directs the work of others(5) presiding officer of a school(6) an original creation (i.e., an audio recording(7) an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship(8) someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution(9) an authority qualified to teach apprentices(10) key that secures entrance everywhere
Verb(1) be or become completely proficient or skilled in(2) get on top of; deal with successfully(3) have dominance or the power to defeat over(4) have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
Adjective(1) most important element
(1) I wish someone would properly master this recording so that I can truly judge the overall quality.(2) It was my first time playing in an RPG, let alone being the game master for one.(3) The instructor was a registered nurse who had master 's degree preparation.(4) Most of them possessed master 's degrees, and a few had earned their doctorates.(5) The rogue gave the master of the college as referee, but in view of his story, the bank opened the account and collected the cheque without making enquiries.(6) Although he was a languages teacher, he was originally taken on at the school as a PE master .(7) Upstairs are all four bedrooms, with an en suite shower room off the master bedroom, as well as the main bathroom.(8) When he wants to be, he is a master of the macabre and a skilled technician of suspense.(9) He has a law degree and a master 's degree in classical studies from Columbia University.(10) A student must pass 10 levels of the training programme to master the art.(11) The games master would insist on everyone rattling along the floor, pounding on the springboard and doing amazing acrobatics above the large wooden horse.(12) I still don't like doing it and have to psych myself up to it but I am starting to master the fear.(13) The third type of government in the household is that of the lord over his slaves and the master over his servants├ö├ç┬¬(14) The quality is also poor because the transfer was taken from a tape master rather than the original 35 mm print.(15) He spent six years at the university before graduating with a master 's degree in physics.(16) My department offers bachelor's and master 's degrees but not a doctorate.
(1) master bedroom :: chanm prensipal
(2) master degree :: mèt degre
(3) master plan :: plan mèt
(4) master key :: mèt kle
(5) master of ceremonies :: mèt nan seremoni
(6) master data :: mèt done
(7) master class :: klas mèt
(8) master file :: dosye mèt
(9) master volume :: volim mèt
(10) young master :: jenn mèt
1. lord ::
2. owner ::
3. expert ::
4. captain ::
5. guru ::
6. passe-partout ::
7. overlord ::
8. headmaster ::
9. skipper ::
10. master copy ::
11. maestro ::
12. superior ::
13. professional ::
14. overcome ::
15. learn ::
16. get the hang ::
jwenn pann an
17. dominate ::
18. control ::
19. expert ::
20. principal ::
21. chief ::
1. amateur ::
2. inexpert ::
master, mastered, mastering, masters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because she will soon be reunited
with her MASTER in death,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
Master Greizhen says
they cannot sell half-trained boys.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
Maybe they're trying to curry some
favor with the new Master of Coin.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
The MASTER says they are untested.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
DON ELADlO [lN SPANlSH]:
At last! The MASTER chefs!
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Haitian Dictionary: master
Meaning and definitions of master, translation in Haitian language for master with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of master in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "master"
What master means in Haitian, master meaning
in Haitian, master definition, examples and pronunciation
of master in Haitian language.