Noun(1) a musical passage moving from one key to another(2) (electronics(3) rise and fall of the voice pitch(4) a manner of speaking in which the loudness or pitch or tone of the voice is modified(5) the act of modifying or adjusting according to due measure and proportion (as with regard to artistic effect
(1) amplitude modulation :: anplitid batman
(2) frequency modulation :: frekans batman
(3) pulse width modulation :: batman kè batman lajè
(4) phase modulation :: faz batman
(5) pulse code modulation :: Kòd batman kè batman
(6) zero modulation :: zewo batman
1. intonation ::
demodulation, modulation, modulations
English to Haitian Dictionary: modulation
Meaning and definitions of modulation, translation in Haitian language for modulation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of modulation in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "modulation"
What modulation means in Haitian, modulation meaning in Haitian, modulation definition, examples and pronunciation of modulation in Haitian language.