Noun(1) a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary(2) the prevailing psychological state(3) verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
(1) If this is him in a bad mood , no wonder so many people declare him a joy to work with.(2) It's pure mood music - ten instrumental tracks that take you somewhere.(3) I may be in a mood this morning.(4) he was obviously in a mood(5) Both sound and music are critical to the cinematic experience - they help set the mood , the tone, and the ambience of the level.(6) But then other people seem to like it a lot so maybe I was in a mood .(7) It's mood music, sure, but more specifically dinner music - really romantic dinner music.(8) mood music(9) But the key point here is that it's the subjunctive mood , not the subjunctive case.(10) In this case, a worker may try to dispel a bad mood by suspending work, rather than searching for a new solution.(11) If the verbs were in the indicative mood , we would expect she was coming in the first sentence, the chairman resigns in the second, and the lawsuit is dropped in the third.(12) Such is the quality of his work, that he does not need the neon lights, mood music and other special effects which so hampered last year's offering.(13) The right mood music can do a lot for an evening of love, but there's no accounting for taste.(14) he appeared to be in a very good mood about something(15) Music can enhance a good mood, confirm a bad mood , console me, remind me of specific events, people, places in my life.(16) He's going to be producing CD's of mood music and meditation music for her.
(1) bad mood :: move atitid
(2) good mood :: bon atitid
(3) in the mood :: nan atitid la
(4) in a bad mood :: nan yon santiman move
(5) mood swing :: atitid balanse
(6) in a good mood :: nan yon santiman bon
(7) in the mood for :: nan atitid la pou
(8) mood disorder :: maladi atitid
(9) mood board :: tablo atitid
(10) subjunctive mood :: atitid sibjonktif
2. a bad mood ::
yon atitid move
3. atmosphere ::
4. climate ::
5. mode ::
6. temper ::
mood, moodily, moods, moody
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
your sense of humor.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
You're in rather a good MOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
- There you go.
- Maybe I'm not in the MOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Why you always
in such a foul MOOD?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Yeah, I'm in the MOOD
for orange chicken.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Haitian Dictionary: mood
Meaning and definitions of mood, translation in Haitian language for mood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mood in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "mood"
What mood means in Haitian, mood meaning
in Haitian, mood definition, examples and pronunciation
of mood in Haitian language.