Noun(1) the time period between dawn and noon(2) a conventional expression of greeting or farewell(3) the first light of day(4) the earliest period
(1) yesterday morning(2) He can be seen early in the morning and late at night making sure all is in order.(3) I've got a meeting this morning(4) it was a beautiful sunny morning(5) at ten in the morning(6) he's coming back on Tuesday morning(7) Christmas morning(8) the previous morning(9) I'll see you in the morning(10) Many people are too busy in the morning to eat breakfast or just do not feel hungry.(11) No trams were running at the time, but it caused chaos in the morning rush hour.(12) Wednesday morning dawned bright, clear, and cold - typical end of October weather.(13) We went to school across the fields in the morning and helped out on the farm in the evenings.(14) every Monday morning(15) In a city like Glasgow, when people wake up in the morning the first thing they do is open the paper.(16) Even so, John still starts work at three o'clock in the morning seven days a week.
(1) good morning :: Bonjou
(2) in the morning :: nan maten
(3) this morning :: maten an
(4) every morning :: chak maten
(5) tomorrow morning :: demen maten
(6) early morning :: byen bonè nan maten
(7) yesterday morning :: yè maten
(8) early in the morning :: byen bonè nan maten an
1. before noon ::
2. dawn ::
dimanch maten byen bonè
3. good morning ::
4. aurora ::
5. morn ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I will see you all in the MORNING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Actually, the MORNING of the heist
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
and my watch showing the time
as 2:30 in the MORNING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
There’s a lesson early in the MORNING.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
- I don't know. Tomorrow MORNING?
- Don't you want to know for sure?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Haitian Dictionary: morning
Meaning and definitions of morning, translation in Haitian language for morning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of morning in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "morning"
What morning means in Haitian, morning meaning
in Haitian, morning definition, examples and pronunciation
of morning in Haitian language.