pa gen yonn
- pa gen yonn
Noun(1) a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise(2) a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise
Adjective(1) not any
Adverb(1) not at all or in no way
(1) none of you want to work(2) Hopefully there will be none because everyone else will be gobsmacked at your arrogance.(3) I also did not like having my patience appreciated when I clearly had none .(4) There were none , except perhaps the slight lift of an eyebrow as he noticed Cory's gaze.(5) None of the interviewees were qualified to answer, since none were spokesmen for the NFU.(6) don't use any more water, or there'll be none left for me(7) Yet none imaged that a man so full of life would meet such an untimely death.(8) By 1946 there were none, as there were virtually none anywhere in Eastern Europe.(9) Police said there were three casualties, but none had suffered anything more than minor injuries.(10) It's beginning to build an activist community in a city where previously there was none .(11) it is made none the easier by the differences in approach(12) Many people have been affected deeply by his passing but none more so than his immediate family.(13) none could match her looks(14) Everybody is fully aware of this fact but none demonstrates determination to tackle it.(15) Mr Bradbury was later informed that the alcohol in his blood was under the limit - not that there was none .(16) He had hoped to receive parking permits for residents but none were forthcoming.
(1) none of your business :: sa pa regade ou
(2) none of them :: pa youn nan yo
(3) second to none :: dezyèm anyen menm
(4) none at all :: okenn nan tout
(5) none of us :: Pa gen yonn nan nou
(6) none the less :: Pa gen yonn mwens la
(7) bar none :: ba pa
(8) none other than :: okenn lòt pase
(9) none other :: okenn lòt
(10) none the wiser :: Pa gen yonn gen plis bon konprann nan
1. not one ::
pa gen yon sèl
2. no part ::
pa fè pati
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Put a lot into coup d'état
None of this is new to me ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
because NONE of them will survive the winter,
not if they're north of the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
and you're angry and you're frustrated.
And I know NONE of this is fair.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
But it wasn't. None of it was.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
None of these fellows
have ever been with a noblewoman.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Haitian Dictionary: none
Meaning and definitions of none, translation in Haitian language for none with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of none in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "none"
What none means in Haitian, none meaning
in Haitian, none definition, examples and pronunciation
of none in Haitian language.