- kounye a
Noun(1) the momentary present
Adverb(1) in the historical present; at this point in the narration of a series of past events(2) in these times(3) used to preface a command or reproof or request(4) at the present moment(5) without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening(6) (prefatory or transitional(7) in the immediate past
(1) hush now, this is important(2) You've been awake for four seconds now and already your frame of reference has vanished.(3) Ok so this is fact and many of us bear the marks of those conquests but now answer this question.(4) Banstead are now unbeaten in four games, conceding just one goal in that time.(5) those shoes are very now(6) It's not pleasant to contemplate, but if you sign up now you needn't consider it again.(7) They operated on him this afternoon so hopefully he'll be fast asleep by now .(8) Whether it was actually any good or not scarcely matters now : it cheered a lot of people up in a grim time.(9) I'll see you in an hour from now(10) It is pretty clear now that he will not be returning to these shores.(11) I've lived here four months now , and still barely know the place, so went to the library.(12) He has been under effective house arrest for almost a year now , guarded by four police officers.(13) For three or four days now New York has been enfolded in the soft grey light of winter.(14) His promotion means there are now four MPs from Yorkshire and Humber in the Cabinet.(15) Land that had once supported eight or nine different crops and animals now grew only one.(16) Because he has been in custody since last July, Pickard will now be released in four months.
(1) right now :: kounya
(2) from now on :: depi koulye a
(3) just now :: kounye a
(4) until now :: jouk jòdi a,
(5) for now :: pou konnya
(6) up to now :: jiska prezan
(7) now and then :: kounye a epi yo Lè sa a,
(8) by now :: kounye a
(9) now or never :: kounye a oswa pa janm
(10) till now :: Jis kounya
1. at the moment ::
Nan moman sa
2. nowadays ::
3. at once ::
nan yon fwa
4. like a shot ::
tankou yon piki
5. at present ::
1. before ::
2. long ::
3. once ::
4. then ::
lè sa a,
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now? You realize I'm your boss,
and I am holding my penis?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Now he's one of them.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
l can totally get a car
for my birthday NOW, right?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Now, last time we spoke, we made a pact.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
- You have your child bride NOW.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Haitian Dictionary: now
Meaning and definitions of now, translation in Haitian language for now with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of now in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "now"
What now means in Haitian, now meaning in Haitian, now definition, examples and pronunciation of now in Haitian language.