Noun(1) the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money(2) the control of a country by military forces of a foreign power(3) any activity that occupies a person's attention(4) the act of occupying or taking possession of a building(5) the period of time during which a place or position or nation is occupied
(1) During the monsoon season the villagers divert their occupation to fishing and agriculture.(2) But the alternative to negotiating with him is continued military occupation of the territories in force.(3) a property suitable for occupation by older people(4) The effect of his decision is that the Defendants' continued occupation of the site is unlawful.(5) The Soviets locked him up during their occupation in the 1980s.(6) She told me that builders have to notify their local council when a property is completed and ready for occupation .(7) In April 1990 the claimant commenced his occupation of the premises.(8) The mainly Muslim workers have been in occupation since the closure was announced.(9) Mauritania withdrew in 1979, but Polisario fought Moroccan occupation for 16 years.(10) the workers remained in occupation until October 16(11) The next stage of this process is the permanent military occupation of ├ö├ç├┐buffer zones├ö├ç├û on the West Bank.(12) the Nazi occupation(13) His payslips would state his occupation as something harmless and meaningless, like KGB agent.(14) Playing a game of chess is a quiet occupation , all about moves on the board and opponents rarely reveal anything.(15) Yet Wu persisted, since learning about architecture was the only occupation that satisfied his pursuit of artistic excellence.(16) In all the situations in which the landlord is liable, the tenant in occupation will also be liable for the nuisance, as an occupier.
(1) job occupation :: okipasyon travay
(2) regular occupation :: okipasyon regilye
(3) father's occupation :: okipasyon papa a
(4) change of occupation :: chanjman nan okipasyon
1. job ::
2. pastime ::
al pran plezi
3. residence ::
4. conquest ::
5. occupancy ::
6. military control ::
occupation, occupational, occupations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For Howie's OCCUPATION,
should I include that he was an astronaut?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
♪ The Big Bang Theory 7x13 ♪
The Occupation Recalibration
Original Air Date on January 9, 2014
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
Hey. You need steadier hands
in your OCCUPATION.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Haitian Dictionary: occupation
Meaning and definitions of occupation, translation in Haitian language for occupation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of occupation in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "occupation"
What occupation means in Haitian, occupation meaning in Haitian, occupation definition, examples and pronunciation of occupation in Haitian language.