Adverb(1) many times at short intervals(2) frequently or in great quantities(3) in many cases or instances
(1) It is often a cry for help in the only way that many people know how to cry out for help.(2) he often goes for long walks by himself(3) At least a garage is bigger than most rooms in the house, and probably used more often .(4) Like most things on the web the grass roots phenomenon is often the more successful.(5) It argues that motorists are often confused as to how fast they can go on certain roads.(6) They were usually present on the dorsal side and less often on the abaxial side of a seed.(7) vocabulary often reflects social standing(8) Car thefts in which the keys have been left in the vehicle often lead to disputed claims.(9) Much of his life was spent near or on the breadline and he was often dependant on patronage.(10) Increased options in life often means better decisions can be made at the end of the day.(11) We often get requests from outlying villages saying they would like to do what we do.(12) She believes the most helpful approach is often to ask them what they think will help.(13) It is often used to refer to a sort of social meeting in which it is pleasant to be together.(14) how often do you have your hair cut?(15) Also there are reps who try and build a relationship with you because they see you so often .(16) The first and most common is to use protective sprays which are often based on copper.
(1) of ten :: nan dis
(2) how often :: chak kile
(3) very often :: trè souvan
(4) more often :: pi souvan
(5) not often :: pa souvan
(6) quite often :: souvan
(7) most often :: pi souvan
(8) more often than not :: pi souvan pase pa
(9) so often :: konsa yo souvan
(10) as often as :: osi souvan sa
(11) every so often :: chak konsa souvan
1. frequently ::
3. a great deal ::
yon gwo zafè
1. little ::
2. seldom ::
often, oftener, oftenest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
More OFTEN they die young.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Hey, you ought to
disappear more OFTEN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
I've OFTEN wondered.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Those on the margins
OFTEN come to control the center,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
My brother, Robert, went on OFTEN and loudly
about how difficult it was to control them.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Haitian Dictionary: often
Meaning and definitions of often, translation in Haitian language for often with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of often in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "often"
What often means in Haitian, often meaning in Haitian, often definition, examples and pronunciation of often in Haitian language.