Noun(1) round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees(2) orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow(3) any citrus tree bearing oranges(4) any pigment producing the orange color(5) a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
Adjective(1) of the color between red and yellow; similar to the color of a ripe orange
(1) Any colors composed of red or green, such as brown, purple or orange , don't look the same as they would to someone who sees all colors.(2) Organic and earthy colours dominate with burnt orange , rust, sky blue and many shades of green.(3) The student's friends thought it was likely that her drink, a vodka and orange , had been spiked either as she was at the bar or as she was walking across the dance floor, as it was a large, open glass.(4) For those wanting something more bright, there are colours like orange , green, and lemon.(5) In fact the grapefruit is simply a hybrid between a pomelo and an orange .(6) The sun was near the horizon and the sky was a bright mix of orange , pink, and purple.(7) Vodka and orange seemed more Norwood's type of drink.(8) It was at this time that Crete made a run for the bar to claim his fifth vodka and orange .(9) Body colors include bright orange , pink, yellow, dark brown and even black.(10) Martin found he liked the strange new drink, but Jack wisely made his next drink orange and lemonade.(11) Looking resplendent in a raw silk orange dress, 28-year-old Norma O'Donoghue was the unanimous choice of the judges.(12) A wide range of colours was used - shades of gold, orange , green, brown and gray.(13) Its creamy yellow to deep orange flowers glow like sunshine even on the darkest day until the frost finally kills them at the end of the year.(14) Geoff Sowden, of Haxby, contacted the Evening Press when he noticed the distinctive orange and black butterflies filling his garden every morning.(15) Anyway it has been a hard drive there and back and I have a vodka and orange getting warm.(16) ├ö├ç├┐A passenger asked one trainee steward for a screwdriver - you know, vodka and orange ,├ö├ç├û Duggal relates.
(1) orange juice :: ji zoranj
(2) blood orange :: san zoranj
(3) orange peel :: zoranj kale
(4) orange tree :: orange tree
(5) orange blossom :: zoranj flè
(6) bitter orange :: anmè kou fièl zoranj
(7) orange color :: zoranj koulè
(8) mandarin orange :: mandarin zoranj
(9) navel orange :: lonbrik zoranj
(10) sweet orange :: dous zoranj
1. orange tree ::
orange, orangeade, orangeades, orangeness, oranges
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
will you pick up
some ORANGE juice?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
I believe the Szechuan Palace
has been passing off ORANGE chicken...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
There's also ORANGE juice
and grapefruit juice,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Because it's ORANGE and you think
it makes you look like a slutty carrot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Oh, nice ORANGE flames.
No, no, no!
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Haitian Dictionary: orange
Meaning and definitions of orange, translation in Haitian language for orange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of orange in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "orange"
What orange means in Haitian, orange meaning in Haitian, orange definition, examples and pronunciation of orange in Haitian language.