- nou annou
Article(1) belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used by a writer, editor, or monarch to refer to something belonging to or associated with himself or herself.
(1) The dog had been grown over the last eight years and we brought it from our previous address.(2) our Tadhg was there(3) The cases to which we have referred in our view make quite plain the proper approach.(4) We're going to have our work cut out for us, but they are definitely the team to beat.(5) we want to know what you, our readers, think(6) At the beginning of each month we have to formally contact him by phone for our salary.(7) We get assigned to this inferior work track because we are identifiable by our sex.(8) our mother(9) our house(10) There is no mention of anything like this in our travel advice and it is not common.(11) Anyone who votes for this act should not deserve our votes in the general election.(12) Jo and I had our hair cut(13) It puts him up much higher than he is accustomed to being, and as a bonus it allows him to play with our hair.(14) We chose a known donor so that our child could know the identity of his biological father.(15) We are now asking our readers to fill in a letter and send it to the Prime Minister.(16) I refer to such cases only to show that our law is no stranger to the prevention of risk.
(1) maker :: Maker
(2) our house :: kay nou
(3) our home :: kay nou
(4) in our :: nan nou an
(5) our friends :: zanmi nou
(6) our country :: peyi nou an
(7) our own :: pwòp nou
(8) our father :: papa nou
(9) our way :: wout nou
(10) our friend :: zanmi nou an
(11) our clothes :: rad nou
1. our ::
2. of us ::
3. ours ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've become quite fond of Lady Sansa
during OUR travels together.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
because one of OUR mates needs to breathe,
and I won't tell you again.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
- He should share OUR love of technology.
- And he should know a lot of women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
So in terms of keeping OUR cook clean
and OUR product unadulterated...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
♪ Our whole universe
was in a hot, dense state ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Haitian Dictionary: our
Meaning and definitions of our, translation in Haitian language for our with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of our in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "our"
What our means in Haitian, our meaning in Haitian, our definition, examples and pronunciation of our in Haitian language.