Adjective(1) being on the outside or further from a center(2) located outside(3) being on or toward the outside of the body
(1) Only then do we balance the inner with the outer .(2) The cognitive outer mask that we often live in, or at least I used to live in, it sort of draws you away from who you really are.(3) Andrew stood on the edge of the ruins that marked the outer boundaries of the city centre.(4) ├ö├ç├┐There's no comparison between Manchester city centre and the outer areas and it would help everybody in the area,├ö├ç├û he added.(5) Inner and outer beauty makes a perfect photographic subject.(6) Scott and Fran left the main castle and they walked around the village inside the outer castle walls.(7) In the next few weeks the roof, outer cladding and external works will be added.(8) I don't think you can really differentiate between the inner spiritual world of yourself and the outer physical world around you.(9) Using a potato peeler, remove any harder outer layers (larger stalks need thorough paring down; thinner stalks don't need much at all).(10) The 28-year-old heroin drug addict is banned from the city centre and from begging inside the outer ring road for five years.(11) He offers his, and indeed the century's, standard example of clocks which may have various internal mechanisms to produce the same outer effects.(12) As they clattered into the street outside I heard voices of slaves, and the outer door creaking open.(13) Strictly speaking, our knowledge reaches only as far as the phenomena of inner and outer experience.(14) Have any of them lived in the rural areas or the outer suburbs?(15) Skinflint walkers can walk on by the gatehouse and follow the deep ditch that runs outside the high outer curtain of 14 th-century walls.(16) The ear of a mammal is divided into three regions: the external or outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear.
(1) outer space :: espas eksteryè
(2) outer layer :: deyò kouch
(3) outer edge :: deyò kwen
(4) outer diameter :: outer diameter
(5) outer ear :: zòrèy ekstèn
(6) outer core :: nwayo ekstèn
(7) outer ring :: gwo bag
(8) outer casing :: deyò bwat
(9) outer garment :: rad deyò
(10) outer covering :: kouvri deyò
1. outside ::
2. outermost ::
3. outward ::
4. exterior ::
5. external ::
6. surface ::
1. inner ::
2. inside ::
3. interior ::
4. internal ::
5. inward ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Raise the OUTER gate.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
ripped off from an Outer Limits
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
The thing to remember is
you can go to OUTER space too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Do you understand we're talking about
dark matter colliding in OUTER space?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
My husband actually went
to OUTER space.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Haitian Dictionary: outer
Meaning and definitions of outer, translation in Haitian language for outer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of outer in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "outer"
What outer means in Haitian, outer meaning in Haitian, outer definition, examples and pronunciation of outer in Haitian language.