dife pou chofe fou
- dife pou chofe foufouovenware
Noun(1) kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting
(1) bake it in a pre-heated oven(2) oven cleaner(3) the house was like an oven when I came in(4) The black and gold range has an electric oven combined with a gas fired hob.(5) When I run my hand along a bunk or the bricks lining a crematorium oven , my heart sinks every time.(6) The fire started after a piece of fish was left cooking in an oven .(7) If things start to go wrong you can always finish off the cooking in the oven .(8) Never leave cooking food on the stovetop unattended, and keep a close eye on food cooking inside the oven .(9) It was like forcing a clay figure to bend after it had been in the oven and glazed.(10) The kitchen is fitted with a double oven , ceramic hob and extractor fan.(11) Each kitchen is fully fitted with a glass ceramic cooker, extractor, oven and fridge freezer.(12) bake the dish in a preheated oven(13) There is a range of integrated appliances including an oven , cooker and four-ring ceramic hob.(14) It was so warm inside and the aroma of hot chocolate and a cooking roast in the oven hung on the air.(15) As you walk into the house, you smell the succulent aroma of turkey and stuffing cooking in the oven .(16) Can someone tell me how many concentration camps and ovens would that take?
(1) microwave oven :: fou mikwo ond
(2) oven mitt :: dife pou chofe fou Mitt
(3) oven glove :: dife pou chofe fou gan
(4) toaster oven :: Tostè dife pou chofe fou
(5) electric oven :: elektrik dife pou chofe fou
(6) convection oven :: konveksyon dife pou chofe fou
(7) bakery oven :: boulanje dife pou chofe fou
(8) drying oven :: siye dife pou chofe fou
(9) conventional oven :: konvansyonèl dife pou chofe fou
4. roaster ::
5. kiln ::
oven, ovens, ovenware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How about the toaster OVEN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
...and Sheldon converts my Easy-Bake Oven
to some kind of high-powered furnace.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Probably in the piecrust by now.
ln the OVEN.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Really? How many grown-ups do you know
who have Mr. Spock OVEN mitts?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
...set your OVEN clock to the correct time
because it was driving me crazy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Haitian Dictionary: oven
Meaning and definitions of oven, translation in Haitian language for oven with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of oven in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "oven"
What oven means in Haitian, oven meaning
in Haitian, oven definition, examples and pronunciation
of oven in Haitian language.