Noun(1) a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses(2) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(3) a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements(4) a medium for written communication(5) a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses(6) a business firm that publishes newspapers(7) the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
Verb(1) cover with paper(2) cover with wallpaper
(1) A paper-hanging brush is about 25 cm wide, and is for smoothing bubbles out of freshly hung paper .(2) The printed paper sheets were pasted onto canvas mounts for display.(3) This paper examines the transition between the short-term and the long-term responses to water status.(4) she sat her maths paper yesterday(5) I am giving my paper in the first session on the last day, which is the day after the conference dinner.(6) Taking out a sheet of paper with lots of writing on it, Daria nodded, took a deep breath, and began her story.(7) he published a highly original paper on pattern formation(8) He continued to stare blankly at the sheet of paper until Loflen brought him out of his daze.(9) Any letter that included more than one sheet of thin paper was likely to go missing.(10) glossy paper(11) Then he pulled out a clean sheet of his stationary paper and took a quill.(12) recycled paper(13) I angrily tore off the sheet of paper from my plain notebook, and reached for a tissue, blowing my nose.(14) a sheet of paper(15) A4 paper(16) Traditionally, a sheet of paper was used to cast or register a vote.
(1) toilet paper :: papye twalet
(2) paper clip :: clip papye
(3) paper towel :: sèvyèt papye
(4) piece of paper :: moso papye
(5) paper bag :: sache papye
(6) sheet of paper :: fèy papye
(7) tissue paper :: papye klinèks
(8) paper plane :: avyon papye
(9) paper jam :: konfiti papye
(10) out of paper :: soti nan papye
1. writing paper ::
2. newspaper ::
3. wallpaper ::
4. exam ::
5. essay ::
8. report ::
9. newspaper publisher ::
10. wallpaper ::
paper, papered, paperer, paperers, papering, paperless, papers, papery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Focusing on my job.
- Been busy with our PAPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
to properly say good-bye
to your PAPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Be careful of the PAPER mites.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Our PAPER was right.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
- I turn in my first PAPER tomorrow.
- I can help with that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
English to Haitian Dictionary: paper
Meaning and definitions of paper, translation in Haitian language for paper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paper in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paper"
What paper means in Haitian, paper meaning in Haitian, paper definition, examples and pronunciation of paper in Haitian language.