Noun(1) a sum of money paid or a claim discharged(2) the act of paying money(3) an act of requiting; returning in kind
(1) Almost 950,000 people received a weekly social welfare payment .(2) credit card payment(3) The first was a bill and the second was a demand for immediate payment in cash.(4) They demanded the immediate payment of wage arrears outstanding for nearly a year.(5) If you are over 64, the total amount of the payment you receive will be reduced on a sliding scale.(6) Surely there is a case for a reduced payment for those who receive an inferior service.(7) Otherwise, you will make offers of payment you simply will not be able to afford or honour.(8) The Ministry of Economy has appointed lawyers, who will settle payment of the fines.(9) But do so before the payment is due to maintain the most leverage.(10) full payment has been made(11) In addition to this, you can often reduce the tax payable by making a payment towards the cost of your car yourself.(12) However, daily interest would have continued to be added to it until your payment was received.(13) The workers were demanding the payment of wage arrears and improved working conditions.(14) Every time the pictures are published, the charity will receive a payment .(15) a suit with a velvet collar that I got as payment for being in the show(16) Some also involve the payment of fees which can vary considerably depending on the scheme.
(1) down payment :: peman desann
(2) payment terms :: tèm peman
(3) payment method :: metòd peman
(4) advance payment :: peman davans
(5) terms of payment :: tèm de peman
(6) make payment :: fè peman
(7) payment in advance :: peman an avanse
(8) method of payment :: metòd nan peman
(9) monthly payment :: chak mwa peman
(10) cash payment :: peman lajan kach
1. remittance ::
2. installment ::
3. salary ::
4. requital ::
nonpayment, nonpayments, payment, payments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Return to your ships
and await your PAYMENT in peace.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I kick you out.
I take PAYMENT
from your inventory.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Amount of PAYMENT determined.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
When we receive PAYMENT,
you shall have your brother.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
We do have
a PAYMENT plan available,
should you be interested.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Haitian Dictionary: payment
Meaning and definitions of payment, translation in Haitian language for payment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of payment in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "payment"
What payment means in Haitian, payment meaning
in Haitian, payment definition, examples and pronunciation
of payment in Haitian language.