Noun(1) cultivated in temperate regions(2) a very attractive or seductive looking woman(3) downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh(4) a shade of pink tinged with yellow
Verb(1) divulge confidential information or secrets
(1) On ten minutes Hibs got back into the game with a peach of a goal.(2) The colour is pure pale pink, with a hint of peach on the outside of the buds, and the scent is warm and strong.(3) His skin was a light peach and she could now tell he was almost 6 foot.(4) Three minutes later Hearts were nearly two up following a peach of a move.(5) His luminous palette of beiges, peach , light browns, blues and greens approximates the hues of ice creams.(6) He calls it ├ö├ç├┐a peach of a book├ö├ç├û.(7) the other members of the gang would not hesitate to peach on him if it would serve their purpose(8) And when given the whole 90 minutes against the Germans, he scored one - a peach of a free-kick - and set up the other for Baros.(9) Just to make things a bit more difficult, salmon doesn't necessarily work with the same colors that peach or apricot do.(10) However, they stuck to their task and broke through with a peach of a try.(11) But for his sheer industry, his perseverance and a peach of a goal - at a crucial time - Garrymore's star corner-forward gets the nod.(12) Herbaceous borders, a grass walk banked with magnificent hydrangeas and plum, peach and apple trees are also to be found.(13) Steven McDonnell kicked a peach of a point for the first score of the second-half.(14) She got the same shades as I did last year, a browny colour and peach .(15) It was a peach of a strike and his celebration wasn't bad, either.(16) a peach satin nightdress
(1) peach blossom :: pèch flè
(2) honey peach :: siwo myèl pèch
(3) juicy peach :: juicy pèch
(4) peach fuzz :: pèch rous
(5) peach-shaped thing :: pèch ki gen fòm bagay
(6) peach-tree :: pèch-pyebwa
1. knockout ::
2. beauty ::
3. stunner ::
4. sweetheart ::
5. lulu ::
6. dish ::
7. mantrap ::
10. looker ::
12. blab ::
13. babble ::
14. blab out ::
15. spill the beans ::
gaye pwa yo
16. talk ::
17. babble out ::
fè ti babiyaj soti
18. tattle ::
19. sing ::
peach, peaches, peachy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In a voice that was sweet as a PEACH...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Oh, thanks, you're a PEACH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
...when you accidentally spill PEACH
Snapple into a helium-neon laser.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Now, be a PEACH
and hand it over.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Hey, look, I have
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Haitian Dictionary: peach
Meaning and definitions of peach, translation in Haitian language for peach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peach in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "peach"
What peach means in Haitian, peach meaning in Haitian, peach definition, examples and pronunciation of peach in Haitian language.