Noun(1) a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal(2) a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation(3) the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.(4) a chart or graph showing the movements or progress of an object
Verb(1) plan secretly, usually something illegal(2) make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed(3) make a plat of(4) devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet
(1) he started to plot lines of ancient sites(2) he outlined his idea for a movie plot(3) There was also a piece of ground which my mum and dad kept as a vegetable plot .(4) I am planning to purchase a plot in Bangalore.(5) These ages plot as a normal curve, supporting the assumption that they all derive from a single thermal event.(6) Interpreting that information is not like interpreting a simple plot or graph.(7) Over the last two months everybody at the school has been busy with the planting of a bog garden, a vegetable plot and a Spring Clean of the grounds.(8) They planned to sell the plot to reinvest in their fish farms business.(9) We used funnel plot asymmetry to detect any bias in the trials retrieved.(10) Furthermore, the bike can't stop to evaluate its position and plot a new route; everything must be done in real time.(11) The plot itself is designed for businesses, offices and service space.(12) The plot is far from novel in cinematic history, but is at least a bit of a twist on the standard formulation.(13) The plot of the novel deals with the re-entry into society of a girl who seven years before murdered three children in her care.(14) In fact, the plot of the novel constantly moves around, traveling from place to place like tourists and travel books.(15) Surely the chaos game algorithm will plot the same point multiple times.(16) The plot of Dostoevsky's novel paralleled real-life events.
(1) plot of land :: trase nan peyi
(2) scatter plot :: gaye konplo
(3) the plot thickens :: trase a sepesis
(4) box plot :: bwat trase
(5) plot twist :: trase atè ou ta di
(6) burial plot :: trase antèman
(7) plot against :: trase kont
(8) plot of a play :: trase nan yon pyès teyat
(9) plot hole :: twou trase
(10) plot out :: trase soti
1. conspiracy ::
3. piece of ground ::
moso nan tè
4. secret plan ::
5. plot of land ::
trase nan peyi
6. plan ::
7. conspire ::
8. mark ::
9. diagram ::
10. plat ::
plot, plots, subplot, subplots
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, that's just
the PLOT for Dirty Dancing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
All we need to do is PLOT out
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
And Ma and I have a primo double
cemetery PLOT at Mt. Sinai
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
That thing's riddled
with PLOT holes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Which most Texans believe
to be a commie PLOT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Haitian Dictionary: plot
Meaning and definitions of plot, translation in Haitian language for plot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of plot in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "plot"
What plot means in Haitian, plot meaning
in Haitian, plot definition, examples and pronunciation
of plot in Haitian language.