Noun(1) something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone(2) a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class(3) any area set aside for a particular purpose(4) a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished(5) any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
(1) Valuable property was stolen, but worst of all was the trail of damage that was left behind.(2) What we think of as property , as ownership, is about to change.(3) The second major element in communist doctrine was the social ownership of property and central planning of the economy.(4) It provides reinsurance coverage to the commercial property insurance market in Britain.(5) The higher negative charge is a property that seems to be characteristic of mitochondria in many cancer cells.(6) residential property(7) The flamboyant loyalist has been accused of possessing and concealing criminal property .(8) Security coding property helps police identify and return stolen property to the owner.(9) The figures are contained in the latest Land Registry report into property sales across the country.(10) It was, they said, far too risky and was overexposed to the commercial property market.(11) When arrests were made stolen property was recovered that belonged to two victims of a robbery in the town centre.(12) this is private property(13) Generally, the more damage you do to property, or the more property you steal, the worse the punishment.(14) Just because of the abuse of property ownership, private property should not altogether be eliminated.(15) She stole my company's property , which she knew very well belonged to me.(16) The fire had caused serious smoke and heat damage to the property , he said.
(1) intellectual property :: pwopriyete entelektyèl
(2) property tax :: taks sou pwopriyete
(3) private property :: pwopriyete prive
(4) real property :: pwopriyete reyèl
(5) lost property :: pèdi pwopriyete
(6) property rights :: dwa pwopriyete
(7) property damage :: domaj sou pwopriyete
(8) personal property :: pwopriyete pèsonèl
(9) property management :: jesyon pwopriyete
3. quality ::
bon jan kalite
4. holding ::
5. place ::
6. dimension ::
7. prop ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You walk as though the paving stones
were your personal PROPERTY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Like all my underwear, that notebook says,
"Property of Sheldon Cooper."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
I was his PROPERTY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
the King referred
to the people as his PROPERTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Since we're talking
about missing PROPERTY,
did you, um?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Haitian Dictionary: property
Meaning and definitions of property, translation in Haitian language for property with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of property in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "property"
What property means in Haitian, property meaning in Haitian, property definition, examples and pronunciation of property in Haitian language.