Adjective(1) relating to or affecting the lungs
(1) Studies in the lung have focused mainly on the regeneration of pulmonary epithelium.(2) This can lead to an increase in pulmonary capillary pressure that is sufficient to induce pulmonary congestion.(3) pulmonary disease(4) A blockage in the lungs is called pulmonary embolism and can cause of sudden, unexpected death.(5) Most patients had severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on British Thoracic Society criteria.(6) Replacement of the aortic and pulmonary valves with the pulmonary autograft.
(1) pulmonary embolism :: poumon anbolik
(2) pulmonary artery :: poumon atè
(3) pulmonary vein :: poumon venn
(4) pulmonary tuberculosis :: poumon tibèkiloz
(5) pulmonary disease :: maladi poumon
(6) pulmonary circulation :: poumon sikilasyon
(7) pulmonary function test :: poumon tès fonksyon
(8) pulmonary congestion :: poumon konjesyon
1. pulmonic ::
2. pneumonic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Haitian Dictionary: pulmonary
Meaning and definitions of pulmonary, translation in Haitian language for pulmonary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pulmonary in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "pulmonary"
What pulmonary means in Haitian, pulmonary meaning
in Haitian, pulmonary definition, examples and pronunciation
of pulmonary in Haitian language.